When will get a new GL?

I'm ftp and bored and won't just upgrade for the new raid. Give us something to chase.. cal will be easy to get and have nothing else to look forward to and the new raid/ rewards system is garbage.. please give me something to do.

Replies

• There's a new fleet coming likely as soon as Malgus' ship conquest series is complete. You'll likely need Relic 5-9 SE characters and 7* ships for it.

A new GL will probably drop while people are still recovering from getting the new fleet, thus encouraging spending.

It's a business.

Also you're complaining that you're bored because you 'have nothing to do' but are also refusing to improve teams for the thing they just released for you to do (KD raid). Please make up your mind.
  • This is the biggest deluge of content and characters they’ve dropped on us since the year they buried us with marquees in the build up to the Revans. Complaining we’ve had so little to work on that we need another GL is quite the take.
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    The Sith capital ship will be a new 'GL'?
  • LordDirt
    4984 posts Member
    7* every character and ship
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • subxsimo
    125 posts Member
    A new gl should be soon prob June July, if I'm not wrong that should be around 6 months.
    I think Leia will prob be the gl but I think the form or Leia would be interesting as most people don't want more characters from the new sequel with rey etc, but also the perquisites as JML has many rebel perquisites and he a Jedi GL.
  • subxsimo wrote: »
    A new gl should be soon prob June July, if I'm not wrong that should be around 6 months.
    I think Leia will prob be the gl but I think the form or Leia would be interesting as most people don't want more characters from the new sequel with rey etc, but also the perquisites as JML has many rebel perquisites and he a Jedi GL.

It wouldn't surprise me if a new GL may be a bit later. Leviathan will probably hit at the end of this conquest season in July, so I think September/October is probably more likely IMO.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • RotJ 40th Anniversary is on 5/25. If we’re getting a GL Leia soon, my money is on an announcement in a week and a half. Though with everything going on I’m expecting it less than I would be otherwise.

subxsimo wrote: »

• LordDirt wrote: »

I have everyone possible except ones that are still in packs Reva and trench
  • There's a new fleet coming likely as soon as Malgus' ship conquest series is complete. You'll likely need Relic 5-9 SE characters and 7* ships for it.

A new GL will probably drop while people are still recovering from getting the new fleet, thus encouraging spending.

It's a business.

Also you're complaining that you're bored because you 'have nothing to do' but are also refusing to improve teams for the thing they just released for you to do (KD raid). Please make up your mind.

In the past raids came with new characters which are more incentive to improve those teams and give you something to chase. I'm already at #1 In my guild for the raid and we are not at a place to get to the next reward tier anytime soon need 45 more people to get Jabba first so me going all in and relicing crappy toons isn't going to make the game any better. Wanting a new toon to work towards in a game where that's the main thing you do shouldn't be ridiculous
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Nickscott wrote: »
    There's a new fleet coming likely as soon as Malgus' ship conquest series is complete. You'll likely need Relic 5-9 SE characters and 7* ships for it.

It's a business.

In the past raids came with new characters which are more incentive to improve those teams and give you something to chase. I'm already at #1 In my guild for the raid and we are not at a place to get to the next reward tier anytime soon need 45 more people to get Jabba first so me going all in and relicing crappy toons isn't going to make the game any better. Wanting a new toon to work towards in a game where that's the main thing you do shouldn't be ridiculous

If you have 5 people in your guild with Jabba and you need more to do, find a stronger guild.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • If I might add…well, I’ve asked my guild this before and they agree… Why not have Bane as a GL? The only thing I’m having issues with solving is if he should be a lead or not… and then also who would be the LS version? Bane’s my favorite Sith, and I like him being with DR, but I don’t know if he should be a leader or not since… you know, “there can only be two” doesn’t exactly scream “I’m a good leader for my faction”… (and also his backstory… I won’t spoil it, but he isn’t exactly a “role model sith leader”…)
  • MINI_S010 wrote: »
    If I might add…well, I’ve asked my guild this before and they agree… Why not have Bane as a GL? The only thing I’m having issues with solving is if he should be a lead or not… and then also who would be the LS version? Bane’s my favorite Sith, and I like him being with DR, but I don’t know if he should be a leader or not since… you know, “there can only be two” doesn’t exactly scream “I’m a good leader for my faction”… (and also his backstory… I won’t spoil it, but he isn’t exactly a “role model sith leader”…)

Bane would be an awesome GL but I doubt they'd do it. Ultimate ability kills everyone on the planet except himself lol
  • subxsimo
    125 posts Member
    I would love darth bane to be added I don’t think as a Gl.just because he wasn’t more powerful than revan and learnt from revan holograms- so wouldn’t make sense 100%. Also see is already a sith gl But I would prefer a non sequel character to be the gl of sith and jedi. They could eventually have 2 for a faction.

Side not his leader or passive ability would be so sick- If there only two sith at the start of the encounter they gain…
  • LordDirt
    4984 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »

Gear 12+ everyone?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »

Gear 12+ everyone?
    70% or so
  • But it's hard to get excited to gear useless characters unless they are needed to get someone good
  • Probably going to relic jawas since they might be needed for a GL leia and will help the raid but would still like something big to chase
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Probably going to relic jawas since they might be needed for a GL leia and will help the raid but would still like something big to chase

Try them, play them, find a team for them.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    MINI_S010 wrote: »
    If I might add…well, I’ve asked my guild this before and they agree… Why not have Bane as a GL? The only thing I’m having issues with solving is if he should be a lead or not… and then also who would be the LS version? Bane’s my favorite Sith, and I like him being with DR, but I don’t know if he should be a leader or not since… you know, “there can only be two” doesn’t exactly scream “I’m a good leader for my faction”… (and also his backstory… I won’t spoil it, but he isn’t exactly a “role model sith leader”…)

Lol.... What did you expect your guild to tell you?.... This game has nothing to do with lore....

We already have a sith GL that doesn't work well with others abd complaints about them flood the forum on an almost daily basis.