Ship Omicron Upgrades: Ideas/thoughts?

My previous 2 posts got some.., nice feedback (I mean that in the best of ways). What do ya’ll think of Ship Omicron upgrades? To start with… there are some specific things I want to adress…

1.) newer ships, such as Raven’s Claw, Scythe, the new Malgus one (or new as of this post), etc. are NOT included… I think it can be obvious why, as even Razor Crest with an omi is just to strong I can’t even begin to state it…
2.) capital ships ARE included… but same as before, only this time it is for the Journey Guide ships… I think giving executor cooldown reduction on his ultimate, while yes would be funny to see, would be hard to balance…
3.) Of course the Ship Omicron mat would need to be… interesting to get, so what if it was like the Ship Omega mats now? Where you could get them from hard battle nodes on Fleet battles, and then Ship Omegas could be also available in… Idk… Fleet store?

Feel free to say anything you want… I’ll put a reply to what I’m thinking of when I say “Ship Omicrons” as a reference… if CA wants to take a page, I’ve done all types of character concepts before, so I have PLENTY to share… (but none that I’ve shared…)

Replies

• First thing for normal ships:

Wedge Antilles’ X-Wing:

(Unique) At the start of battle, If Biggs Darklighter’s X-wing was present at the start of battle, these effects apply to both ships, and they also gain +10% turn meter whenever any unit is inflicted with target lock, gain +5% offense (stacking) each time any attack is evaded, and recover 5% of their max health whenever any enemy takes damage with a damage over time effect, doubled if that enemy was target locked; Wedge and Biggs X-wing’s attacks cannot be evaded or countered

Capital ship Omicron: Endurance (ya’ll knew this was coming…)

(Crew ability) - If all active allies are Light Side, they gain an additional 100% protection up (cannot be dispelled, copied, or prevented) for the rest of the encounter. While they have this buff, they are immune to critical hits, recover 10% health when taking damage, and cannot gain or lose bonus turn meter. When allied ships lose this effect, they inflict Target lock on all enemies, and if they already had target lock, inflict debuffs based on that ship’s role

Attacker: lose 15% turn meter, and inflicted with offense down for 2 turns
    Tanks: Buff immunity, Ability Block, and Daze for 2 turns
    Support; Increase cooldowns by 2, and dispel all buffs on all allies.

These effects cannot be resisted or evaded
    ————————————————————

Let me know if like this idea or not!
  • Forgot to say the most important thing: both of the upgrades above are for GAC’s… The omicrons are available in Territory Wars, Territory Battles, and Grand Arena’s since they are found there… similar to unit Omicrons… I had this as a shower thought, and I liked the idea so I’m seeing if others agree
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Scythe

Two Moves Ahead

Allied Empire ships gain 20% Max Health and Offense and 10 Speed. If the enemy Capital Ship is a Jedi, allied Empire ships gain an additional 70% Max Health. At the start of battle, all Empire allies gain a stack of Formation. Imperial TIE fighter allies instead gain stacks of Formation equal to the number of ally Imperial TIE fighters. These stacks can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented and are removed at the end of battle or when Scythe is defeated.

If the ally Capital Ship is Executrix, at the start of battle summon two crewless Imperial TIE fighters, and while an ally Imperial TIE fighter has Foresight, they are also Marked. The first time an allied Imperial TIE fighter defeats a ship, all allies gain 100% Turn Meter.

While in Territory Battles, Territory Wars or Grand Arenas:At the start of battle, Scythe gains Stealth for 1 turn, which can't be dispelled.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg