RotE

Thorvald85
89 posts Member
edited May 2023
Since you guys don’t have a section for this TB in guild events yet. My guild started on the Light Side of this TB, and in the Jedi battle, while I was going against Vader, my Kenobi was instantly defeated with out being touched by any character. I was at full health and protection and even had bonus protection.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Have you read the different battle modifiers? Particularly the one regarding the granted ability called “democracy”?

5pi7d4b7blmy.jpeg
  • Must be new because I have never lost my Kenobi like that before and have always won.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    It's been there since launch.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Thorvald85 wrote: »
    Since you guys don’t have a section for this TB in guild events yet. My guild started on the Light Side of this TB, and in the Jedi battle, while I was going against Vader, my Kenobi was instantly defeated with out being touched by any character. I was at full health and protection and even had bonus protection.

General Kenobi or Jedi Master Kenobi?...
    It pays to look at the modifiers before battling...
    There are lots of things to remember each TB and this is one of them...

Give it some time and you will have them all in memory...
    Understanding them is super important to maxxing out your points...
    Doing the battles without looking at them can cost you, in your case it sounds very costly!
  • Have you read the different battle modifiers? Particularly the one regarding the granted ability called “democracy”?

5pi7d4b7blmy.jpeg

Yep. Democracy can instantly defeat GLs after 3 stacks of No Confidence.

As TVF said, it hasn't changed it's been that way since ROTE was added.