Increase the frequency credits appear in guild store

ShadowJediKnight
132 posts Member
edited May 2023
To be clear, I still don't like the raid rewards update. They still feel too low.

But if I have to manage credits now, can we please increase the amount of times they appear in the Guild store? Since the update, they only appeared once in my store. Can we just make they a permanent slot? We don't need training droids in there at all. And once you max put the characters in the Cantina store, you can use Cantina currency on ship building materials. So having those things appear every time is useless. Just give us a dedicated credits slot, preferably at the top of the list, and I wouldn't be offended if you make it 10M credits. I haven't done a thing to mods since the update because I don't have credits to work with.

Replies

  • Options
    You guys need to fix the credits, or have you removed them from the guild store entirely? They aren't showing up in mine.
  • TVF
    36861 posts Member
    Options
    You guys need to fix the credits, or have you removed them from the guild store entirely? They aren't showing up in mine.

    I've bought the same amount each of the past two weeks that I used to get from the legacy raids (5.5m / 500k) so no they haven't removed them entirely.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    On the Bronzium data card could y’all make it to where you can redeem more cards at once because I hate having so many coins and it only letting me do 1 card at a time
  • TVF
    36861 posts Member
    Options
    On the Bronzium data card could y’all make it to where you can redeem more cards at once because I hate having so many coins and it only letting me do 1 card at a time

    Wrong thread
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    You guys need to fix the credits, or have you removed them from the guild store entirely? They aren't showing up in mine.

    I've bought the same amount each of the past two weeks that I used to get from the legacy raids (5.5m / 500k) so no they haven't removed them entirely.

    They haven't shown up in my store at all since the update. I opened a ticket about it and reported a bug.
  • nfidel2k
    559 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    You guys need to fix the credits, or have you removed them from the guild store entirely? They aren't showing up in mine.

    I've bought the same amount each of the past two weeks that I used to get from the legacy raids (5.5m / 500k) so no they haven't removed them entirely.

    They haven't shown up in my store at all since the update. I opened a ticket about it and reported a bug.

    That’s because TVF keeps buying them first
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • TVF
    36861 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    You guys need to fix the credits, or have you removed them from the guild store entirely? They aren't showing up in mine.

    I've bought the same amount each of the past two weeks that I used to get from the legacy raids (5.5m / 500k) so no they haven't removed them entirely.

    They haven't shown up in my store at all since the update. I opened a ticket about it and reported a bug.

    Got another 1m this morning.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Update:
    After reporting it as a bug in game and on the forums, my next refresh was credits. Hopefully CG fixed it and it'll start appearing now.
    bpwu84gk08xl.jpg
  • TVF
    36861 posts Member
    Options
    They don't fix things without updates. Nothing was ever broken. It's still just RNG.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    They don't fix things without updates. Nothing was ever broken. It's still just RNG.

    If that were true then there'd be no reason to have a help button in game. They wouldn't be paying people to reply if they couldn't fix your in-game problems.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    They don't fix things without updates. Nothing was ever broken. It's still just RNG.

    If that were true then there'd be no reason to have a help button in game. They wouldn't be paying people to reply if they couldn't fix your in-game problems.
    There is no way they did anything to “fix” your “problem” though.

    You have decided to connect the 2 events. There is no connection.
  • Options
    Yeah I’ve seen credits there a lot, also fleet currency and training droids. It’s RNG. RNG has been rather kind though, as 2 1m credit spots showed up for me today
  • Options
    Yeah I’ve seen credits there a lot, also fleet currency and training droids. It’s RNG. RNG has been rather kind though, as 2 1m credit spots showed up for me today
    This was part of the update, not mentioned in the notes, it would seem.
  • TVF
    36861 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    They don't fix things without updates. Nothing was ever broken. It's still just RNG.

    If that were true then there'd be no reason to have a help button in game. They wouldn't be paying people to reply if they couldn't fix your in-game problems.

    I didn't say they can't fix your in-game problem. You report a problem. If it gets fixed, it happens with a game update (bi-weekly, typically), not with your personal store refresh.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ShadowJediKnight
    132 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Believe what you'd like. But these are the facts:

    There was a problem with my game that began with the release of the update. For weeks Credits didn't appear in my Guild store for purchase. It appeared that it was only affecting my account. After reporting the issue in game and on the forums, the problem went away. Since then, Credits have appeared every time for purchase in the Guild store.

    You call it RNG. You say they don't fix things without updates. You say there is no way they did anything to fix my problem.

    The facts remain. After dealing with it for weeks, the problem went away immediately after reporting it.
  • Options
    Believe what you'd like. But these are the facts:

    There was a problem with my game that began with the release of the update. For weeks Credits didn't appear in my Guild store for purchase. It appeared that it was only affecting my account. After reporting the issue in game and on the forums, the problem went away. Since then, Credits have appeared every time for purchase in the Guild store.

    You call it RNG. You say they don't fix things without updates. You say there is no way they did anything to fix my problem.

    The facts remain. After dealing with it for weeks, the problem went away immediately after reporting it.

    I had my fingers crossed, I believe that was the deciding factor
  • TVF
    36861 posts Member
    Options
    Believe what you'd like. But these are the facts:

    There was a problem with my game that began with the release of the update. For weeks Credits didn't appear in my Guild store for purchase. It appeared that it was only affecting my account. After reporting the issue in game and on the forums, the problem went away. Since then, Credits have appeared every time for purchase in the Guild store.

    You call it RNG. You say they don't fix things without updates. You say there is no way they did anything to fix my problem.

    The facts remain. After dealing with it for weeks, the problem went away immediately after reporting it.

    Is it a fact that you checked the store every single refresh every single day for weeks and never once saw credits?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Believe what you'd like. But these are the facts:

    There was a problem with my game that began with the release of the update. For weeks Credits didn't appear in my Guild store for purchase. It appeared that it was only affecting my account. After reporting the issue in game and on the forums, the problem went away. Since then, Credits have appeared every time for purchase in the Guild store.

    You call it RNG. You say they don't fix things without updates. You say there is no way they did anything to fix my problem.

    The facts remain. After dealing with it for weeks, the problem went away immediately after reporting it.
    You forgot to put quote marks around “facts”.

    The facts are these:
    - you hadn’t seen credits in guild store
    - they then showed up
    - You submitted a ticket that will not have been acted upon

    Edit: I forgot to thank you… I‘ve been checking the game daily for weeks hoping to farm Cere, but she was nowhere to be seen. You reported your credit “issue”, and lo and behold she’s appeared on a Light side hard node.

    The 2 events simply have to be connected. Thank you.
  • nfidel2k
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Well I hope they keep showing up, or you might have to put in another help ticket.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
Sign In or Register to comment.