Kit Reveal - TIE Dagger

Replies

• Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    What? Ppl complaining about this? Lol?

So you really want a...what, a new generic nameless toon, meh on himself, cost you 300 cryos to Relic level, to pilot this new ship than sith trooper?

They could also just use a toon we already have in game for a sith empire ship. And yep I’d rather a new toon with its own ship rather than this thing crewed by the least “sith” sith tagged toon in the game. Unfortunately I want/need leviathan which means I have to waste crystals on this dumb ship

3rd legion of sith troopers is called "revan legion".
    Now revan (dunno the same revan or not, but they share the name at least) is getting his capital ship, so have this guy pilot a ship to join him seems normal to me.
  • MADMAN3199
    75 posts Member
    edited May 2023

So you really want a...what, a new generic nameless toon, meh on himself, cost you 300 cryos to Relic level, to pilot this new ship than sith trooper?

They could also just use a toon we already have in game for a sith empire ship. And yep I’d rather a new toon with its own ship rather than this thing crewed by the least “sith” sith tagged toon in the game. Unfortunately I want/need leviathan which means I have to waste crystals on this dumb ship

Now revan (dunno the same revan or not, but they share the name at least) is getting his capital ship, so have this guy pilot a ship to join him seems normal to me.

Revan and his ship are thousands of years before this ship and this sith trooper existed. According to what I saw it is the KOTOR Revan it’s named after but neither feel/look like something that is sith or belongs with the old republic era

I’ve been waiting for more old republic/sith empire stuff since the revans and malak released (how ever many years that is) and so far the only thing are malgus/fury and a cap ship that requires a Dorito flown by a lobster
    Post edited by MADMAN3199 on
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    i definitely don't care if it's lore accurate

I mean good for you man, some people play the game because they like immersiveness and enjoy when there is good lore correlation, and theres some people that play this game as a spending hobby, and some both

You should find another SW game then as this one has never been it from the first moment it was released.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

Revan and his ship are thousands of years before this ship and this sith trooper existed. According to what I saw it is the KOTOR Revan it’s named after but neither feel/look like something that is sith or belongs with the old republic era

I’ve been waiting for more old republic/sith empire stuff since the revans and malak released (how ever many years that is) and so far the only thing is a cap ship that requires a Dorito flown by a lobster

So don't go for the ship?.... Lots of Old Republic has been incorporated into the game in the last little while... Malgus is here, so is his ship, 50-RT is here, OR are part of the basically brand new raid... To say the only OR content released since Malak is the Doritomobile is completely false and shows how much thought you have put into this....

Darth Maul's ship was already declared part of the meta fleet from the day it was announced.... Nobody complained... Pretty sure him and Darth Revan never had beers together...

Pretty much everyone has been running Hounds Tooth with god knows what ship comp forever, It's oneof the best ships in the game right now....

• BubbaFett wrote: »

I’ve been waiting for more old republic/sith empire stuff since the revans and malak released (how ever many years that is) and so far the only thing is a cap ship that requires a Dorito flown by a lobster

So don't go for the ship?.... Lots of Old Republic has been incorporated into the game in the last little while... Malgus is here, so is his ship, 50-RT is here, OR are part of the basically brand new raid... To say the only OR content released since Malak is the Doritomobile is completely false and shows how much thought you have put into this....

Darth Maul's ship was already declared part of the meta fleet from the day it was announced.... Nobody complained... Pretty sure him and Darth Revan never had beers together...

Pretty much everyone has been running Hounds Tooth with god knows what ship comp forever, It's oneof the best ships in the game right now....

Okay I’ll admit I did forget about malgus and his ship (probably because they are conquest and take a while to get so they weren’t on my mind at that moment) and 50-RT was made by CG (also not really any synergy with OR) so in that case not what I mean when I talk about the old republic era. The raid didn’t add any old republic it just used pre existing toons. Darth Maul is a Sith Lord while trooper is not. Hounds tooth is a bounty hunter/cargo ship so not the same there either.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »

Okay I’ll admit I did forget about malgus and his ship (probably because they are conquest and take a while to get so they weren’t on my mind at that moment) and 50-RT was made by CG (also not really any synergy with OR) so in that case not what I mean when I talk about the old republic era. The raid didn’t add any old republic it just used pre existing toons. Darth Maul is a Sith Lord while trooper is not. Hounds tooth is a bounty hunter/cargo ship so not the same there either.

Again, not to get into "lore", which is meaningless in this game... Sith Assasin wasn't a sith lord either, just a one off of many, .... Hound's Tooth is piloted by Bossk, a Trandoshian Bounty Hunter that was born as you say, thousands of years after the OR..... As was Maul....

Sith Trooper was created by the sith to serve the sith... literally no different than Sith Empire Trooper, who nobody seems to care about having the OR tag....

The bottom line is that none of this has anything to do with the price of eggs.... It's a new ship, It's going to be part of the new meta whether you like it or not.... Get it or get left behind...
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member

I’ve been waiting for more old republic/sith empire stuff since the revans and malak released (how ever many years that is) and so far the only thing are malgus/fury and a cap ship that requires a Dorito flown by a lobster

Imo they are very carefully about making new toons of OR era, so revans are not going to break the game like once they did.
    Thats why Darth revan is limited at sith empire, and so many jedi after revan has no synergy with OR jedi.
  • Tie Dorito!!
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    Galactic chase if from 26th to 3rd… Is it 3rd included ? So is it a 8 days or a 9 days chase ?
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    "....to" is up to that day. Otherwise they'd have to state it as the next day. So afaik it is 8 days.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    "....to" is up to that day. Otherwise they'd have to state it as the next day. So afaik it is 8 days.

It says "through".... 9 days
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member

Ah ok, then it might involve the last date. Isn't it a bit weird choice of words though? It can also mean days between these 2 points.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

Ah ok, then it might involve the last date. Isn't it a bit weird choice of words though? It can also mean days between these 2 points.

These things can be ambiguous, but it states starting the 26th through the 3rd (which means the 3rd is included)... I didn't 100% trust it myself but it has been datamined and comfirmed...

Also, for reference, from the update itself:

3x5h3lxd4bxk.png
  • Doritie?
  • MADMAN3199 wrote: »

50-RT was made by bioware for the game of star wars the old republic, it is an companion you could recruit that was working for the hutts in nar shada, so no not made by CG
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

50-RT was made by bioware for the game of star wars the old republic, it is an companion you could recruit that was working for the hutts in nar shada, so no not made by CG

No, CG actuality did create 50....

No, CG actuality did create 50....

No way i stand corrected
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member

SWTOR has a PH4-LNX companion droid from Galactic season 3, that is looking similar to 50R-T... and similar to SCORPIO, and similar to all GEMINI droids. But there is no 50R-T companion in SWTOR
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member

Already declared a meta? There is already a meta for not yet released ship?
    Anyway, Maul hasn't yet been decalared a requirement for Leviathan. It is just a ship with Fury synergy,right? Maybe only because there is no other sith ship to fill that slot?

Dagger is a requirement. And is just created. Specifically to be used under Leviathan.
    GMY has synergy with JKR and is working well with him, but for some reason he wasn't the requiremen for getting JKR. And they didn't create, let's say, Mundi to become Revan's requirement, they created characters from KOTOR.
    But this first order ship was specifically created to be a requirement.

I am not against adding FO ships, even 10 of them, - but I would be very happy if they were *separate* ships, not a one discounted all-purpose version.

I was really excited about Leviathan and new ships... Now I don't even want to know what they will call a second requiremen, but most likely I will again feel like it's a waste of crystals...
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    deleted
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Ratinira wrote: »

SWTOR has a PH4-LNX companion droid from Galactic season 3, that is looking similar to 50R-T... and similar to SCORPIO, and similar to all GEMINI droids. But there is no 50R-T companion in SWTOR

Yea, sw wikis say 50-rt is just modelled after that one. Since there is nothing else needed for swgoh besides a model and some moves, cg basically invented a name only.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

Anyway, Maul hasn't yet been decalared a requirement for Leviathan. It is just a ship with Fury synergy,right? Maybe only because there is no other sith ship to fill that slot?

From the Road Ahead:

w3gm4f6l8xu2.png

Also from the Road Ahead:

6w2jzyxntp0t.png

We still don't know what all of the requirements will be for Leviathin, but we do know it will be the new meta.... If you don't want to get it, that's your business, but lore is a silly reason not to excel in the game... Lets be realistic, They typical JMK team has two Kenobis on it, the typical SLKR team has 2 Kylos on it.... Bo-Katan Kryze is a Kenobi requirement and he was dead before she was even born....

• MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member

From the Road Ahead:

w3gm4f6l8xu2.png

6w2jzyxntp0t.png

We still don't know what all of the requirements will be for Leviathin, but we do know it will be the new meta.... If you don't want to get it, that's your business, but lore is a silly reason not to excel in the game... Lets be realistic, They typical JMK team has two Kenobis on it, the typical SLKR team has 2 Kylos on it.... Bo-Katan Kryze is a Kenobi requirement and he was dead before she was even born....

Why is one of your arrows broken though?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

From the Road Ahead:

w3gm4f6l8xu2.png

6w2jzyxntp0t.png

I'm not sure.... Maybe the mere thought of using characters that weren't from the same time period together on the the same SWGOH team caused it to shatter from dissapointment?

From the Road Ahead:

w3gm4f6l8xu2.png

6w2jzyxntp0t.png

I'm not sure.... Maybe the mere thought of using characters that weren't from the same time period together on the the same SWGOH team caused it to shatter from dissapointment?

Because the Leviathan is going to be like a nuke out in the wild. Your post even knew it’s a Broken Arrow. Lol
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Either way, in swgoh terms cg's synergy suggestion just gives a rough framework generally and sometimes doesn't do much for the team. We have 1 more ship to reveal which makes a total of 9 sith ships. On blanket, it makes sense to leave vader and palpy ships out the fill the quota and not break other fleets. In fleet arena it might turn out a different compo.
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    edited May 2023

From the Road Ahead:

w3gm4f6l8xu2.png

6w2jzyxntp0t.png

Thanks for adding a picture to my quote
    This one
    It is just a ship with Fury synergy,right? Maybe only because there is no other sith ship to fill that slot?
    Though I didn't exactly get what you wanted to prove or disaprove with it

And about Kenobi: again, I am not talking about teams, I am talking about requirements. All previous Old Republic characters (JKR, Darth Revan, Darth Malak) had requirements through other Old Republic characters. There were no Kenobies in there🤷🏻‍♀️

And yes, I don't want to get that ship. And I would probably not bother with spending even 1 energy on it... but it is a requirement for the ship I want. So I had to get it.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

From the Road Ahead:

w3gm4f6l8xu2.png

6w2jzyxntp0t.png

Thanks for adding a picture to my quote
    This one
    It is just a ship with Fury synergy,right? Maybe only because there is no other sith ship to fill that slot?
    Though I didn't exactly get what you wanted to prove or disaprove with it

And about Kenobi: again, I am not talking about teams, I am talking about requirements. All previous Old Republic characters (JKR, Darth Revan, Darth Malak) had requirements through other Old Republic characters. There were no Kenobies in there🤷🏻‍♀️

And yes, I don't want to get that ship. And I would probably not bother with spending even 1 energy on it... but it is a requirement for the ship I want. So I had to get it.

You questioned whether or not it would be the new meta... As per the Road Ahead, it will be...

As for Kenobi (JMK version), I simply stated that Bo-Katan, who had absolutely nothing to do with Kenobi was a requirement...

• MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    It is great then "liking" is not one of the requirements.