Reporting Fleet Arena Cheaters

NickE03
10 posts Member
Hello. Are we still private messaging CG_LucifersDaddy any cheaters we come across? I have a blatant one today. Top 3 right now with a 400k account beating all executors and profundities.

Replies

• NickE03 wrote: »
    Hello. Are we still private messaging CG_LucifersDaddy any cheaters we come across? I have a blatant one today. Top 3 right now with a 400k account beating all executors and profundities.
    Message @CG_Leviathan
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    I have at least 2 cheaters in Fleet Arena since 3 months ago, same thing, 200k defeating Executors, 40k in Squad Arena defeating SLKR 150k, I reported it several times, sending messages to CG_Leviathan and CG_LucifersDaddy and nothing happens, also reported in-game, but it seems nobody is working on it. Will try contact EA Support directly, let's see if they can do something.
  • Quim wrote: »
    I have at least 2 cheaters in Fleet Arena since 3 months ago, same thing, 200k defeating Executors, 40k in Squad Arena defeating SLKR 150k, I reported it several times, sending messages to CG_Leviathan and CG_LucifersDaddy and nothing happens, also reported in-game, but it seems nobody is working on it. Will try contact EA Support directly, let's see if they can do something.

Sometimes it takes a while, but they have been cracking down on the cheaters
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Quim wrote: »

Sometimes it takes a while, but they have been cracking down on the cheaters

I think they got bored about this activity lol I talked with these 2 employers since years ago, specially since middle of 2019, as I was helping to get banned the new cheaters in new servers, they were delaying an average of 10 days to work on it, not 3 months, sometimes I got replies only 2-5 days after, so something changed, maybe they got bored about this actiivty, when you work all the day only banning cheaters and you do the same during 5-7 years, is normal get bored, they should give their job to other people interested to work actively on it.

yzssqbxvte8y.png