Game Needs a Default Mod Setting

mesa176750
663 posts Member
edited May 2023
All these remods I'm having to do for the raid every 3 days is tiresome. I don't have the money to pay for a membership to hotutils atm, and the game should really add a "default mod setting" where you can revert back to where all your mods were instead of having to individually use a loadout for every character in your roster. It'd be one of the best QOL improvements the game could have.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• +1000
    If we could snapshot mods on our entire roster and revert mods to that with a click of a button this would remove the most painful aspect of the game.
    This is the single biggest factor in me deciding whether to quit the game.
  • Amen to that. This would solve the games biggest flaw. Right now in order to win Reva shards I have to completely re-mod five characters by taking away mods from other characters. I have to save all these characters mods in loadouts and put them back afterwards one-by-one. A single batlle that's supposed to be a five minute task is now taking me almost half an hour to complete and the proces is so teadious it makes me want to throw my phone across my livingroom. And that's just for one battle!

Right now we only have two buttons in Mods: Loadouts and Manage Mods. We need a third button called Backup/Restore or Snapshots that will bring us to a simple menu with a Backup and a Restore button and a list of dates when the snapshot was made. If a list is too much than just a single date.