Which conquest unit should I farm?

Farm is probably the wrong word as I’m fairly early game, but I want to know if I’m spending my currency correctly. So far, I’ve been farming trench as he’s my favourite character out of the available ones, but I’m not sure if he’s actually good or not. Who would you recommend?

Replies

• If you have JMK, go for CAT, if you have LV, go for Maul. If you have good Mandos go for Maul, if you have Sith Empire go for Malgus. Otherwise, it doesn't really matter. Trench, AFAIK (there hasn't been a whole lot of publicity about his performance), isn't that great. I think you need Omicrons for him to be good in TW.
  • If you have none of the above, I'd go for CAT. She can work with gal rep, or scoundrels. Can slot into many teams and be very useful.
  • Profit
    281 posts Member
    I would say Cat, crest or maul depending on your preferred rout
  • Well, someone has to campaign for the Tie Interceptor...
    It takes the Empire fleet to a new level.
  • Profit
    281 posts Member
    Well, someone has to campaign for the Tie Interceptor...

But, there have been reports about new players breaking their caps lock keys with the associated forum posts after participating in the proving grounds event for the interceptor.
  • Profit wrote: »

But, there have been reports about new players breaking their caps lock keys with the associated forum posts after participating in the proving grounds event for the interceptor.

Caps locks? Come on, devices and walls are known to have been damaged from that event.
  • Profit
    281 posts Member
    Profit wrote: »

Caps locks? Come on, devices and walls are known to have been damaged from that event.

Well I was being gentle with you suggestion