Tie Dagger daily refreshes

Replies

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Just wondering how some have 30+ more shards. I have been doing on 200 refresh a day.

Did you preload 1000 ship energy before the chase started?

Yep
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Just wondering how some have 30+ more shards. I have been doing on 200 refresh a day.

Did you preload 1000 ship energy before the chase started?

Yep

Bad RNG I'd guess then.... I only had 300 preloaded and am in the same spot as you... I have done a couple of extra 200 refreshes though..
  • dogwelder79
    1465 posts Member
    You guys doing all three 200 refreshes a day?

I have 170/330 shards. I'm doing all 200 refreshes, but I didn’t have any energy preloaded, except that day's 144+the free energy from the afternoon (that's 189 energy?). This is the first chase I actually do, so I don't really know if it's the expected drop rate, or more, or less.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    You guys doing all three 200 refreshes a day?

I have 170/330 shards. I'm doing all 200 refreshes, but I didn’t have any energy preloaded, except that day's 144+the free energy from the afternoon (that's 189 energy?). This is the first chase I actually do, so I don't really know if it's the expected drop rate, or more, or less.

I’m 172/330. Had 1100 starting energy and have been doing the 50’s, 100’s, and one 200.
  • I'm at 26/85 after all refreshes today and bonus energy. I've gotten several times 1 shard off 12 sims. Done 200 refresh 3 times last 2 days once I realized I wasn't even gonna be close even after hoarding 1,000 energy to start. I'm doing the normal 10 energy nodes but it shouldn't matter
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    It doesn't
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I guess it could matter in theory, but in practicality over time it shouldn’t matter.
    If you use 20 energy on a 10 energy node your maximum shard drop would be 2 but using the same energy on a 20 energy node your maximum shard drop would be 1. So if on final day with seconds to go you’re 2 shards away from 7-star with only 20 energy left, do the normal node twice.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Sitting at 60/85
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • 4/100
  • 4/100

@Lovimgsaskia1 Have you been doing all of the refreshes a day?
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • 4/100

@Lovimgsaskia1 Have you been doing all of the refreshes a day?

I've been doing up to 1x 200 as standard and 2, 3 days 3x200 to make sure I have least amount of stress to guarantee 7 star at the end.
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    Slight deviation from the original post: I don't remember having a chase ship as requirement before it was farmable. So we can expect at least a few days of regular hard node farming before Leviathan. So if a few shards are missing to 7* the ship at the end of the chase, it might not be worth it to pay a high price of last day refreshes to secure 7*. Yes 400 crystals refresh, I'm talking about you.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    CG said this " Make sure to unlock the Fury-class Interceptor from Conquest right away if you want to unlock this new Capital ship at launch!"

There is a possibility that CG lets us farm this ship within a month of this event ending but I doubt it and I am not going to gamble on it.
  • EdSolo
    410 posts Member
    I'm at 56/85. No preloaded energy and doing through all the 200 crystal refreshes a day. Need to average around 30 shards a day for the rest of the event to 7*.
  • Screerider
    1343 posts Member
    1090 preload, all 50s and 100s, no 200s, at 10/85
  • nfidel2k
    559 posts Member
    Interesting, I must be getting lucky. I didn’t preload, all 50s and 100s and I’m at 155/330 too.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • nfidel2k wrote: »
    Interesting, I must be getting lucky. I didn’t preload, all 50s and 100s and I’m at 155/330 too.

You are extremely lucky.
    I'm at 161/330 and I started with 1100 energy banked and have been doing one 200 refresh per day.
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    Im at 56/85, 6 refreshes daily plus preload 1100
  • I swear the drop rate is getting worse as the events gone on.
  • I never assume CG will allow us to farm a new requirement at the same time as the big event. If anything thry will give us the farming on the last day so you have to spend and it will be a hard high level node to cost more energy. CG is the House when gambling. The House always wins.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    I swear the drop rate is getting worse as the events gone on.

Nope....
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    fc7rho1sjysq.png
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    giphy.gif
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Screerider wrote: »
    1090 preload, all 50s and 100s, no 200s, at 10/85

About same as this
    Sitting at 232/330
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    24/100 after todays refreshes
  • Lovimgsaskia1
    370 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    39/100 after today's refreshes. Down to needing x4 refreshes a day.
  • Just accepting that my drop rates are on the very low end apparently at around 2.6% drop rate.
    Seeing these other rates make me sad :'(
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    CG said this " Make sure to unlock the Fury-class Interceptor from Conquest right away if you want to unlock this new Capital ship at launch!"

There is a possibility that CG lets us farm this ship within a month of this event ending but I doubt it and I am not going to gamble on it.

Good catch, forgot about that. So launch should be between the end of next conquest and the end of the conquest after that, so between end of June and end of July.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    24/100 as of today.... Looks like I can back off on refreshes :)
  • Lumiya
    1435 posts Member
    Preload around 600
    3x50 daily
    3x100 daily
    63/85
    We are all made of star-stuff