Bronzium Data Card sim

Hitman4hire
6 posts Member
edited May 2023
Dear devs, please (for the love of our fingers) create a sim/ multi option to open Bronzium Data Cards with Ally Points.

It is very annoying to open one by one...
Please take this in consideration.

Replies

• Came here to say this
  • They don't want you to open them. People too impatient to open them have an overlap with people too impatient to farm stuff, and people willing to spend. They have said flat out in the past (it was Carrie, back when they had a lead that actually communicated with us) words to the effect that all the unspent ally points out there being used up would hurt their bottom line.

If you open 4 more when you open each free one during the day you will have a net negative of ally points each day, even if spending 3x50 crystals on energy, fleet energy and mod energy, and 3x100 crystals on cantina energy. It takes less than 20 seconds extra over opening the free one.
  • I like saving up until I have 1.5 million or so and chucking an auto clicker on then going and doing something else for the 3/4 hours it takes to get through them all
  • They don't want you to open them. People too impatient to open them have an overlap with people too impatient to farm stuff, and people willing to spend. They have said flat out in the past (it was Carrie, back when they had a lead that actually communicated with us) words to the effect that all the unspent ally points out there being used up would hurt their bottom line.

If you open 4 more when you open each free one during the day you will have a net negative of ally points each day, even if spending 3x50 crystals on energy, fleet energy and mod energy, and 3x100 crystals on cantina energy. It takes less than 20 seconds extra over opening the free one.

I agree you don't need to hoard , but I don't see the added value in opening 5 packs per day and having 4 gear, 300 credits, 1 training droid and 10 shards...
    You should be able to open multiple packs and get the bunch of rewards...
    This is a feature from the begining of the game that was not improved...
    But I understand, no benefit for CG if you don't buy the datacrone :-)
  • I get loads of gear from opening bronziums every day.

I don't open 5. I open about 40-50 each day and it is a major source of both low level gear to convert to relic material and character shards to become shard shop currency.

Between gal war sim and bronzium opening I get about 1000 shard shop currency per day. The shard shop currency mostly becomes g12 purple stuff, and can top off lower core gear often. This allows me to focus my energy farming elsewhere.

I'm not saying don't bother, I'm saying CG doesn't want you to bother. It's definitely worth the effort.
  • In all seriousness though CG. Please make a 5x or 10x button. This is silly to open 1 by 1 when other games have 10x buttons.
    Check me out everyday 7:30p est @ twitch.tv/Gnomersi where I stream my Only SWGOH account. (Lost my F2P Tag Oct. 5th, 2023)