Quality of life fix suggestion

_Soulman_AJS
1 posts Member
edited June 2023
Hey all,
I think we all have felt the burn out set in since the start of the Krayt Raid schedule. Re-modding my teams for Conquest, then Krayt, then to GA, then to TW, then back to Conquest and Krayt again... My heads HURTS thinking about it. Maybe you feel the same.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION: CG to create/allow each mod tab to save as a default.

EXAMPLE MOD TABS: GA Mods(Mod tab 1), Conquest Mods(Mod tab 2), Krayt Mods(Mod tab 3).

If we can save an entire tab, and then choose to auto load and entire 'other' tab, a player can make the switch in one second. So you want to run your Krayt Raid, load tab 3... time to commit the roster for GA, load up tab 1... need to mod up your Tuskins, Inquistors and Nightsisters for conquest again, load tab 2.

This would fix so many things right now (I think).

Please add your suggestions or comments. I hope we can get some brains and attention on this issue soon.

[CM - Edited title for ALL CAPS]
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Replies

• scuba
    14043 posts Member
    I don't remod for any of that because they have a crappy mod management. Hell not even enought mod loadouts slots
  • herd_nerfer
    1825 posts Member
    I think full-roster mod snapshots would take care of this. Don't make me save every characters mods individually - just let me save my entire roster at a given moment in time. It's been suggested by others before and I think it solves a lot of problems.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Or pay $10 a month
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    OP, you can improve my quality of life by turning your caps lock off....