How to get the stars- and what do they do?

CT_1650
7 posts Member
edited May 2023
So, the characters AND ships have stars. Besides leveling them up, you can get these stars. There are about 7 or 8 of them to get for each character. Yes, I am new to this game and just want to know what the stars mean and how to collect them.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    @crzydroid oh cool did I forget something important in my message that you edited?
  • nfidel2k
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Stars increase a character’s stats, which make them stronger. It’s a bit complicated, but the short version is the more stars a unit has, the higher their growth stats will be. These growth stats are multiplied by the character’s level to determine their base stats.
    It’s an active system, so you don’t have to worry about what you do first, levelling up a unit or getting it’s stars. You improve a unit’s star levels by collecting their shards, and once you have a certain amount you can increase the star level. Where you get the shards depends on the unit. The easiest way to find them is to use the unit screen to find the farming locations.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    It says that when a post gets moved.
  • Revan110
    112 posts Member
    Options
    The stars increase the power and stats of your characters, a level 1 character at 1 star will be weaker then a level 1 character with 7 stars, gear tiers also require higher star levels.