Wampa omicron

Luke85
11 posts Member
edited May 2023
I know there were a few posts about this a while ago but I never remember seeing any answers or confirmation that wampas omicron was working properly all the time or not. I have just lost with my r7 wampa to an Iden team, now I know this is not impossible but it was the way I lost that made me question if the omicron is not working. My wampa has 90% base tenancy tenancy plus 50% for howling rage plus 100% for cornered beast omicron. so 240% at start of the battle vs 58% potency on the Iden I was facing, after a few attacks im at 100% health and killing off the team but after I kill 2 of them on Idens second use of push forward I am hit with stun and healing immunity, then the debuffs keep coming and I'm dead. When these debuffs start landing I should have had maybe 200-300% more tenancy from the omicron so with idens 58% potency plus 30% from her unique she is hitting through 500% tenancy consistently. Either im missing something or the omicron stopped working halfway through the battle I can't see how this happens otherwise.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Who else was on Iden’s team? Maybe they applied tenacity down?
  • Luke85
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Tie pilot was in the team but dead when debuffs started landing and kit says nothing about unrisistable. ST, DT and stark were other units.
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Luke85 wrote: »
    Tie pilot was in the team but dead when debuffs started landing and kit says nothing about unrisistable. ST, DT and stark were other units.

He may have been dead, but it doesn't mean he hasn't already landed Tenacity Down.
  • Options
    Luke85 wrote: »

Tenacity down is always unresistable.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Wampa has always been WAI
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Enigmatic_Potato
    796 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Wampa has always been WAI

If you want to want to get technical, it was bugged at release.
    Although it was fixed before the first GAC after it was added.

But yeah, all the 'recent' reports have been false.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    I don't want to get technical
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH