Moff Gideon questions

Well, the rookie is back. With more rookie questions. So Gideon has some cool and special abilities that are pretty amazing. The questions I have are separated

For his “Insight” ability, why can there sometimes be a number two by it? And what does it mean by “at four or more stacks, Moff Gideon is granted the Subversive Volley ability?” What are stacks? (Yep, this boi is a new player) also what’s the submersible volley ability?

AND for his demoralized ability what does it mean by “does not stack with other debuffs?”

Also for armor shred ability what does “-50% Defense per stack; not a debuff“ really mean for that?

FINaLLy… why does the demoralized and armor shred sometimes have lock icons by it?

Alright, I got thru it, y’all can answer different questions. Top comment does first one. Second comment does second one. And so on…

Thanks ☺️
CT-1650

⭐️ bonus question ⭐️
For the daze rebuff, what does it mean by “can’t gain bonus turn meter?”

Replies

• The reason there is a number next to his "insight" is because that is showing how many stacks he has of it. He gets a stack when he uses his basic, IE on his turn and he uses a basic, or he is called to assist from Veer's special, Range Trooper's unique, Piett's basic, etc. It is a way for the player to know when they can use "subversive volley" *Description of what it does is found in his basic if you scroll down, pic attached*

6k7clfgafcvf.jpg

Any status affect (buff or debuff) will have a stack counter, (but not all will show there is multiple stacks but don't worry about that.) For example, you use Darth Vader's Force Choke ability, you will notice that the enemies will have the symbol for damage over time ("dots" for short) with a number next to it. That shows they have multiple dots on them.

The doesn't stack part of it, means the -50% offense (and other stuff) from demoralize doesn't stack with the "offense down" debuff. Just a way to keep it balanced.

It is important for players to know what the status effect is classified as. For example, if you use Darth Vader's 2nd special, it check to see how many debuffs on currently applied on the target to calculate the damage. Because armour shred isn't a debuff, it doesn't take that into the calculation. For the "per stack" part, you can apply infinite arnour shred to keep lowering the targets armour, meaning you would do more damage when hitting them.

Any status effect with the lock symbol, means it can't be removed by players. Some, like Rey (Jedi Training) (JTR for short) her heal immunity lasts for 2 turns before it goes away. So that means the enemy that has it applied to, must take 2 turns before it goes away. Giddeon's Demoralize will stay until Giddeon is defeated and then it will go away. It will tell you the condition that needs to be met in the ability for it to go away. Some like armour shred will only go away when the battle ends, it can't be removed even if the character dies and is then revived.

And for bonus turn meter (TM), that is turn meter gained from an ability, an unique and/or leadership ability. IE Rex's leadership gives bonus TM when an ally is hit, so if you daze his team, they won't get TM when you hit them.
  • Try looking up the swgoh wiki page also, that may answer a lot of your questions
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • @PrettyFly4QuiGuy ooh thanks where is it?
  • @Hexen_Jagar thanks so much! I am literally a noob bro
  • CT_1650 wrote: »
    @PrettyFly4QuiGuy ooh thanks where is it?

Google it, you’ll find it. I tried posting the link earlier but it seems to be waiting for mod approval
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy