Fleet cheating

I am in a shard where two cheaters somehow is dominating the shipshard, one of them with lvl 1 ships, the other guy eventually lvled his starting ships to 65. They Can win a fight in less than ten seconds, regardless off them getting oneshot without taking a turn. They have nothing in there inventory to suggest they could make an entrance into top 100, yet they keep bumbing me out of top 5.

I have reported them in game and I have reported them several times in Spaces of two weeks. It has cost me crystals in the thousands as weeks turns to month. I doubt That CG_leviathan or CG_LucifersDaddy even exists at this point.

Has anyone had any recent succes's stopping cheaters?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Reporting to CG_Leviathan is your best official recourse at this point.
  • I Litterally signed up to rant about this. However, I will just join in on the above and accept that its the wild west for cheaters. There is absolutely no response when reporting, but even worse there is no enforcing a no cheating game envirorment either. The game has absolutely no credibility when CG screws over honest people who even invest there own money.

Also, a small slap to the community for not demanding CG to take action in solving this very easy fix. CG obviously dont have the decency to take this upon themselves, unless their hand is forced.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I Litterally signed up to rant about this. However, I will just join in on the above and accept that its the wild west for cheaters. There is absolutely no response when reporting, but even worse there is no enforcing a no cheating game envirorment either.

Well that's not true
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Well that's not true

I hope you are right, but from painfull experience all evidence contradicts you. In shard it has gone unpunished with first reports back in april.

I Can document my claims. Are there any documentation to support your one line claim?
  • Lumiya
    1462 posts Member
    Well that's not true

I hope you are right, but from painfull experience all evidence contradicts you. In shard it has gone unpunished with first reports back in april.

I Can document my claims. Are there any documentation to support your one line claim?

There are actually a number of documentations for his claim. Just search through the forums and you will find quite a few threads of people whom have been banned for cheating. Quite amusing when you read what kind of "explanations" they give.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Like I said, I hope he is right. Either way, the no response scenario and several month reaction time is still very problematic and real.
  • As someone that had a daily cheater in my fleet shard, I can happily say that he did get banned eventually
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Like I said, I hope he is right. Either way, the no response scenario and several month reaction time is still very problematic and real.

His time will come... don't worry....
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Like I said, I hope he is right. Either way, the no response scenario and several month reaction time is still very problematic and real.

I am right, your one example notwithstanding, there's tons of evidence of people getting banned and then coming here to complain about it.
  • Dobbz
    35 posts Member

You won't ever get a response. CG aren't allowed to discuss other players accounts or actions they have taken against them. You jusy have to keep messaging and providing evidence of their cheating and hope it gets acted upon. Some cheaters have taken many, many months to be banned.
  • 6qa14o2gccjy.jpeg

rg5c6ppaffu8.jpeg

I dont know..still feel I should expect more from support, when it comes to banning cheaters. Above is an example of fleet and inventory of the all dominant player in my shard.. bumbing me out of top crystal since april.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    You will never get anything from support, but we have seen proof that lots of cheaters get banned eventually. All you can do is report it and wait.

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    6qa14o2gccjy.jpeg

rg5c6ppaffu8.jpeg

I dont know..still feel I should expect more from support, when it comes to banning cheaters. Above is an example of fleet and inventory of the all dominant player in my shard.. bumbing me out of top crystal since april.

PM me the ally code with unblurred evidence
  • PM me the ally code with unblurred evidence

I have send you unblurred pictures plus another example of a guy taking top with even less. Dont know there aly codes though or how to retrieve those
  • PM me the ally code with unblurred evidence

I have send you unblurred pictures plus another example of a guy taking top with even less. Dont know there aly codes though or how to retrieve those

@Piskeben007

You can try Googling “swgoh + their name and/or guild name” and that might show their swgoh.gg or their guild page which will display their allycode. If they’re in a starter guild that becomes harder though.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg