No June daily webstore pack

Replies

• x72821
    46 posts Member
    I wonder if they understand that I will go to the webstore and buy something if I am already there getting my free pack, but I am not going to keep going there just to save 50 cents or a dollar
  • Omilek
    17 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    You do know there are already posts about this… no need to make any more of them

But none of them got an answer?
  • L053R
    15 posts Member
    You do know there are already posts about this… no need to make any more of them

Can you direct us to the answer given to those posts from CG?

If someone asked the mechanic what the check engine light was on their car sometime in the past........ Should you ask what the light being on means on your car?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    L053R wrote: »

Can you direct us to the answer given to those posts from CG?

If someone asked the mechanic what the check engine light was on their car sometime in the past........ Should you ask what the light being on means on your car?

We all share the same webstore, it's the same check engine light for everyone....
  • Magruffin
    775 posts Member
    At this point I'm not going to check the webstore anymore until they address it here. No point in giving them the page views.
  • Pulsipher
    498 posts Member
    Oh- I guess they just moved the location of the free chest! It was there all along…e7age5o5jmjb.png
  • Same
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    Picture CG as being an ice cream shop..... Come in and get a free sample ... Sample is a small spoon like Baskin Robbins....

95% will whine that they don't get free samples anymore if they get cut off.....
    99% of those whiners never actually bought anything from the store and only went there daily for free samples..

!00% of those that complain on the forums pretty much never buy anything, but like to pretend they do.... or maybe would....

That thing that's said is true. Pretty much that way in life
  • I had one the first day of June then never got a second
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    Picture CG as being an ice cream shop..... Come in and get a free sample ... Sample is a small spoon like Baskin Robbins....

95% will whine that they don't get free samples anymore if they get cut off.....
    99% of those whiners never actually bought anything from the store and only went there daily for free samples..

!00% of those that complain on the forums pretty much never buy anything, but like to pretend they do.... or maybe would....

Yes and no, I would have more sympathy if it wasn't only a 5% discount when I know play stores take 20/30%. Plus they have 75 to 400 kryotech gear for 40 with a 95% chance to get like 150 or less. On gear that is used for everything. All I do is farm kryotech. Been striaght farming it for about 2 months. It's boring and they make the cost so high that buying past it is pointless. Because you just hit it again.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »

Yes and no, I would have more sympathy if it wasn't only a 5% discount when I know play stores take 20/30%. Plus they have 75 to 400 kryotech gear for 40 with a 95% chance to get like 150 or less. On gear that is used for everything. All I do is farm kryotech. Been striaght farming it for about 2 months. It's boring and they make the cost so high that buying past it is pointless. Because you just hit it again.

So ignore it?..... You don't have to go to the webstore...

I mean look, CG is a business, they are going to do their research and determine how they can make the most profit (it's kind of why businesses exist)....

Honestly, all we have to do is go about our daily lives and daily gameplay and CG is going to adjust based on what we do and do not do / buy..... There may be times it doesn't suit you or I and there may be times it does....
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I had one the first day of June then never got a second

No you didn't
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Is anyone else experiencing no free monthly web store pack for June? Or is it just me?

I got nothing

• Profit
    282 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Tsfletch wrote: »
    This has gotten ridiculous now. If they were going to remove it, fine. If they decided f*** the players, we don’t need to give them advance warning it’s an **** move but whatever. The fact that they can’t even be bothered to address the many people asking about it is over the top. Customer service has always been iffy at CG but this is a new low for them.

How is it doing anything to players? It was free stuff for a few months and it went away. No big deal. I personally dont need CG telling me it went away. I can see with me own eyes it is over.

False advertising annoys people, as does losing out on stuff you used to have.

Me personally, I never got that remember me button to work and would be thrilled if they just killed the entire webstore .
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Profit wrote: »
    This has gotten ridiculous now. If they were going to remove it, fine. If they decided f*** the players, we don’t need to give them advance warning it’s an **** move but whatever. The fact that they can’t even be bothered to address the many people asking about it is over the top. Customer service has always been iffy at CG but this is a new low for them.

How is it doing anything to players? It was free stuff for a few months and it went away. No big deal. I personally dont need CG telling me it went away. I can see with me own eyes it is over.

Me personally, I never got that remember me button to work

Just in case: "remember me" button remembers you for 1 day only. So it allows you to enter web every day without a code, but if you are entering, let's say, 1-2 time a week it will reset.
  • Profit
    282 posts Member
    Ratinira wrote: »

Just in case: "remember me" button remembers you for 1 day only. So it allows you to enter web every day without a code, but if you are entering, let's say, 1-2 time a week it will reset.

Thanks for the tip! But unfortunately is a 100% fail rate, even on multiple tries same day.
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member

Thanks for the tip! But unfortunately is a 100% fail rate, even on multiple tries same day.

And on multiple devices/browsers too?
    In case your ordinary one is very good at cleaning information? 🤔
    That's strange, I never had any problem with getting in store without code every day since they added that...
  • Profit
    282 posts Member

And on multiple devices/browsers too?
    In case your ordinary one is very good at cleaning information? 🤔
    That's strange, I never had any problem with getting in store without code every day since they added that...

I only tried on my tablet, I never worked, but this forum remembers me!
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

False advertising annoys people

What false advertising?
  • LordDirt
    4984 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

What false advertising?

The one everyone made up in their heads.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Profit
    282 posts Member

What false advertising?

It's not made up:

"EXCLUSIVE ONLINE MYSTERY CHEST
    Visit every day to claim your free daily Exclusive Online Mystery Chest with a variety of energies, currencies and materials!"

• TVF
    36577 posts Member

What false advertising?

It's not made up:

Visit every day to claim your free daily Exclusive Online Mystery Chest with a variety of energies, currencies and materials!"

Where does it say it won't ever go away?
  • Profit
    282 posts Member

What false advertising?

It's not made up:

Every day? :)

• TVF
    36577 posts Member

What false advertising?

It's not made up:

We both know that's not really how it works, but ok.
  • Profit
    282 posts Member

What false advertising?

It's not made up:

We also both know that if something is valid until further notice, people get upset if the terms are changed without notice.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

What false advertising?

It's not made up:

We also both know that if something is valid until further notice, people get upset if the terms are changed without notice.

Sure, I never said otherwise.

Doesn't make it false advertising.
  • Profit
    282 posts Member

What false advertising?

It's not made up:

Sure, I never said otherwise.

Doesn't make it false advertising.

Doesn't matter if it is, if it is perceived as such people get annoyed. Which was what I replied to.
  • This is CG for the past 5 days 82zdi7aa8kha.jpg
  • LordDirt
    4984 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    giphy.gif
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • i´m tired to enter into webstore for nothing, next step, uninstall game... tired, so tired....