Alleged CG Response to CAW

I’m interested on why CG allegedly felt it necessary to reach out to one guild regarding their decision to forgo TW for a summer. Everyone realizes the Gauntlet guilds spend money, however, I don’t think they’re only guild spending money. The only reason I can reason at this point is CG did not want a flagship guilds decision to become contagious.

Which brings me to what could CG have shared with CAW that they don’t feel necessary to share with the rest of us:

1. Ask for feedback and try to assuage grievances. Pointless task if only lip service.

2. Share future news about game improvements directly tied to CAWs grievances. Amazing move but also pointless. CAW would change their plan like everyone else if improvements or changes came to the game. Sharing ahead of time changes nothing.

3. Patronize long term and faithful customers. This is most likely. It might make everyone feel good for a couple of days, but in the end doesn’t really amount to significant changes.

I’ve been hearing this news since Ahnald launched his video yesterday. I’m just curious, if true, why this caught CGs attention.

I’m open to any ideas the community might have. Thanks

Replies