Please help me fix my roster

SidVicious444
84 posts Member
edited June 2023
https://swgoh.gg/p/398665316/

I have been playing sins March 2021.
My roster is all over the place.
I dont like GAC, the matchmaking sucks!
Starting a new account is not an option because everything is unlocked and a new account takes too loooooooong.
Currently I'M trying to kill three birds with one stone.
I have ALL the SEE requirements and try too finish empire team with Mara Jade.
Imperial Troopers and finally See with WAT and The Armorer.
After that I'm Lost.
I can't go for Jabba GL because I don't have ROLO or Hermit Yoda.
Started Profundity but quit because I don't have relic 9 material.
I tried different quides for example Apgains, Intimmidation and Phatphil and that is why I am in this mess.
So please help me fix my roster.
Thank you in advance

P.S. I'M good at following orders even if it takes me another 6 years!
I just have too stick too the plan, baby steps!

Replies

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Go for SLKR
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Go for SLKR

Ok, thank you I will do that.
    Let me first finish SEE because I have all the requirements and then SLKR.
    This will keep me busy and focused for a few months.
    Will keep you guys and girls updated!
    Thank you.
  • Stick to the plan?

Is RJT a good addition to the LS squad? I got plans for a solid Resistance team..

8n9qn35kht0e.jpg

@SidVicious444 what squad u building for GL parc what plan?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    RJT is a key player with a Resistance squad.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Stick to the plan?

Is RJT a good addition to the LS squad? I got plans for a solid Resistance team..

8n9qn35kht0e.jpg

@SidVicious444 what squad u building for GL parc what plan?

The plan for now is FINISH empire team(MJ and friends), then Imperial troopers and finally SEE.
    The armorer is almost 7*
    The armorer and WAT goes with SEE
    After The armorer I have to start with KR Shuttle for Finalizer event.
    The sooner I have 5* Finalizer the sooner I can start with SLKR as recommended above.
    SEE will be my first GL
    Players say SEE is not good but as long as I can counter some teams in GAS front row like Darth Revan, QCJ and CLS I will be ok.

Sorry if I sound rude but you talking to me or @FARMCommander
    I tend too lean towards the dark side.
    Give me more dark side teams I can use in DS Geo TB
    For example GG and droids or Separatists?
    DS Geo TB phase 3 and 4 are very difficult and I can barely finish the first wave.
    Even a relic 7 BH team struggle.
    Sorry if I sound rude but you talking to me or @FARMCommander
    I tend too lean towards the dark side.
    Give me more dark side teams I can use in DS Geo TB
    For example GG and droids or Separatists?
    DS Geo TB phase 3 and 4 are very difficult and I can barely finish the first wave.
    Even a relic 7 BH team struggle.

Geonosis TB phase3/4 i think i did enter the first battle but i had less reliced units
    available at my GP 2.4M

RJT is still on my list so i best get on with it..
  • TWrex
    32 posts Member
    I don't think you are too off course. The biggest positive is your Executor fleet is consistently getting rank 1 so you should have good daily crystal income. You should be able to get into Chromium in GAC as there wont be many that can full clear you with that fleet on D.

You probably overinvested in Geos. I would keep them on O in GAC because there are too many easy counters.. but they can take out certain teams. You can also under man teams with Wampa, Savage, and Nest. Though Nest would be annoying on D with BAM.

You have 2 good offensive Empire teams -
    * Emperor (L), MJ, Thrawn, RG, and Vader/TFP.
    * Veers (L), Piett, Gideon, Starck, Dark Trooper
    * You could keep Vader to underman some teams as well.

I would not worry too much about D in GAC. Keep all your good stuff for offense because you will need to full clear as much as possible.

Biggest thing you need is a GL to counter other GLs in GAC. It will speed everything up and make life easier. I would pause everything and get SEE as soon as possible (since you are closest to him by a lot).You should also be able to unlock CLS at this point as it looks like you have all requirements, unless I am missing something.
    * THEN, I would finish out your Empire teams to the relic levels you want them at. They are serviceable for the time being.

After that -
    1. Relic your Sep droids enough for GAS.
    2. Unlock C-3PO. You have ewoks at 7 star and just need to gear them up a bit.
    3. Unlock GAS. Also gives you a useable Padme team (Padme, Ahsoka, Shaak Ti, GMY, and R2-D2).
    4. Bring CLS team (Han, Chewie, Chewpio, and C-3PO) up to G12/13/Relic
    * You should be able to accomplish all of this as you have 7 starred everything needed except Chewpio and he is ok at lower levels.

While doing that, I would start your farms for Jabba. ROLO and Hoda you can get with raid & guild currency. And his requirements build both his team and help the Bounty Hunter teams you have been building. He is just too important in the game right now. It will take some time but I think will be worth it.

That is the route I would go. Yes - it is not as dark side oriented but I think it will be the quickest way to improve your overall roster.
  • TWrex
    32 posts Member
    Also - your mods need work. This is why you might be having difficulty in GAC. My suggestion - go watch Darth Loquiter's mod mastery youtube series. Follow his advice and it will get things on the right track.

https://youtu.be/Bs1ilb9P9ks

With the crystal income you have, shouldn't be an issue to do the 3 mod refreshes daily to help with this.