cheater in gac

AzraelLegion
10 posts Member
edited June 2023

bann this cheater
against his mon team i lost 2 gl he always started there was more in whole gac session but this was
the worst my gl have over 500 Speed his Mon team about 240 Speed. In game report is useless as ever.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• First of all, you’ll need to remove the screenshot since it’s against TOS.

Secondly you can’t cheat on defense, if you’re suggesting your GLs lost against his Mon Mothma team
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Pictures removed to prevent naming and shaming.
    Looking through his attack history, I don't really see how he could be cheating.

You also can't cheat on defense, if you are saying you lost against his squad.
  • Same as Report this in Game it is possible to cheat! How can he be faster then GLs with his team? l have information that ea employees are involved in this there are sites where you can buy Accounts.
    Cheating Reports are always deleted.
    There is an Account pushing that Players are winning against overhelming much stronger Players.
    But your Chiefs don't care as long the money flows. In TW we have often whole guilds cheating.And if you say it is not possible on defense then the information about ea employees involved in this is sadly true.
    We once had a cheater in our guild he had 2 r5 chars and cleared alone p1 and half p2 cpit we reported him after we asked where there is the trick and he did not answer. Could not explain us how he did it. But he still was there so after a few days and no reaction from support i kicked him.
  • Lumiya
    1439 posts Member
    Same as Report this in Game it is possible to cheat! How can he be faster then GLs with his team? l have information that ea employees are involved in this there are sites where you can buy Accounts.
    There is an Account pushing that Players are winning against overhelming much stronger Players.
    But your Chiefs don't care as long the money flows. In TW we have often whole guilds cheating.And if you say it is not possible on defense then the information about ea employees involved in this is sadly true.
    We once had a cheater in our guild he had 2 r5 chars and cleared alone p1 and half p2 cpit we reported him after we asked where there is the trick and he did not answer. Could not explain us how he did it. But he still was there so after a few days and no reaction from support i kicked him.

Again, it is not possible to cheat on defence. Players can only cheat if they are the ones attacking.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • It is not possible to cheat on defense… no matter who. You can believe otherwise if you’d really like to believe in fantasy though.

Cheating on offense though? Yeah that’s unfortunately possible.
  • Same as Report this in Game it is possible to cheat! How can he be faster then GLs with his team? l have information that ea employees are involved in this there are sites where you can buy Accounts.
    You say that nothing is impossible. There have been hitpoint mods that made Chars unkillable in arena.I play since 2015 but lost once an account by couldn't transfer account to new smartphone.
    I know with an rooted phone cheating is no big deal this was 2015 possible we reported so much cheaters these days then it was better with cheaters after alot left the game when fleet arena started.
    But soon the next thing started Sites where you can buy accounts. And since GAC is the income for f2p the next thing started Account pushing.
    But please explain me how can a crappie mon team normaly my wampa eats this alone (risk off timeout with cara in team) (but not if you play only if hit auto) be faster then an over 500 Speed r9 see with Wat and royalguard get not one move. Before i lost 5 teams. My wat passed Shield Generator to see that was the last move i could do. I used my wampa against his gg without nute normally only noobs but this in first line.
    If other player has an omi wampa.
    Then he cleard all only my ships not r9 exe in defense with fastest pitt in my fpvp arena but now i use prof.
    We talked i said to him he is a cheater and i 'm going to report him then i blocked him but he was able to pm me after i blocked him.
    Then as i knew this round once again is lost to a cheater. I used r8 jmk r5 mace and r7 cat 357 speed against his mon team. And again his team started was really close cat finshed off cara but jmk was half dead at that moment and his mon brought cara back. I neary couldn't get a turn.
  • This i okay your tos i thinkdvrn4kjoksqi.jpg
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2309 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    You do know if you lose a battle and the enemy has turn meter they carry that turn meter over to the next battle right…?

Say a Mothma is a 80% turn meter when they defeat you. You bring in another team to finish it off, and Mothma starts the battle at 80% turn meter.
  • qw0swoo3423x.jpg
    240speed versus 527speed turnmeter is callculated with speed please post somewhere else thank you.
    It is after 10 Second played as you can see jmk was not able to protect cat or mace.
  • You seem to have a thin grasp on some of the key features in the game.

1) who cares if you have “the fastest Pitt” in your fleet arena? Piett’s speed has no impact on the ship’s speed.

2) in the right hands, Mothma teams are far from “crappy”, especially when all characters are relic level.

Can you answer what’s been asked of you? What was the first team you tried against the Mothma lineup? There’s no way it was SEE or JMK.

• Enigmatic_Potato
    796 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Can you answer what’s been asked of you? What was the first team you tried against the Mothma lineup? There’s no way it was SEE or JMK.

Sound like they lost with Wampa, and preloaded it.
    Then went in with SEE and got TM Trained.
    Then tried to underman with JMK.

It doesn't really matter what gets explained here. It's clear OP doesn't understand core mechanics in the game. This thread will go round in circles.
    Post edited by Enigmatic_Potato on
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    OP, you are not listening to what is being explained to you. Perhaps someone on here, knows how to say it in your own language.

It seems clear you preloaded their turnmeter.
    If they were cheating, why would they bother to stop at your fleets?

When this week's swgoh.gg history goes up, you (and everyone) else will be able to see the battles and confirm any cheating or not cheating.

But once again, the only example you provide is not evidence at all, as the cheating APKs do not work on defense, as has been explained to you. Those only work on the cheater's phone, not the servers, and when you do a battle, it is only on your phone.

You failed, they started with turnmeter. You know how in TW, your officers are always yelling at you not to preload tm? This is what they mean.
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    [Link removed]

The answer is found here.

OP did lose with undermanned SEE, but the team was TM loaded.

OP did not lose with JMK, in fact he won comfortably.

Oh, and the accused did not cheat.
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • And this is why the op needs to learn what TM loading is before accusing people of cheating…
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Ouch..... VS. an MM team?

1- Lost and preloaded with Vader team
    2- Lost a mirror match
    3- Lost with Palp
    4- Lost with DR
    5- Lost with Padme
    6- Lost with SEE
    7- Lost with QGJ
    8- Finally took it out with JMK
  • This kind of reporting is why it takes so long for actual cheaters to be acted on.

Opponent Kyle Katarn speed is 277 not 240 (granted may have changed mods since that gac lock). He gets 30% TM to start so his effective first turn speed is 277/.7=396 speed in the first battle.

With tm loading he will be faster than that (unless the killing blow occurred in his turn in the last match) and other team members are likely to be on over 100% TM to start. Even Iden (who can start with 100%tm) would not get to go first.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    This kind of reporting is why it takes so long for actual cheaters to be acted on.

Opponent Kyle Katarn speed is 277 not 240 (granted may have changed mods since that gac lock). He gets 30% TM to start so his effective first turn speed is 277/.7=396 speed in the first battle.

With tm loading he will be faster than that (unless the killing blow occurred in his turn in the last match) and other team members are likely to be on over 100% TM to start. Even Iden (who can start with 100%tm) would not get to go first.

And, how many people are like OP and refuse to learn from /accept what people are telling them and submit multiple reports because they don't know basic game mechanics?
  • First remove the link to external unoffical site please. 2nd please don 't make Quote that is not standing there.
    3rd even an omicron effects ship speed and in every guid they explain for exe mirror matches what speed you should use on your pilots so the speed from pilots counts. r9 vs r9 is shuffel who starts but after the first round the speed from pilots is not unimportant.
    And if you could write that an not native speaker can understand it would be nice.
  • First remove the link to external unoffical site please. 2nd please don 't make Quote that is not standing there.
    3rd even an omicron effects ship speed and in every guid they explain for exe mirror matches what speed you should use on your pilots so the speed from pilots counts. r9 vs r9 is shuffel who starts but after the first round the speed from pilots is not unimportant.
    And if you could write that a not native speaker can understand it would be nice.
    The speed on your pilots does not count. The gear level and having 6 dot mods sets the speed, the individual speed on those mods is not relevant.
  • Why is there an pdf on reddit where all stats are explained on how ship speed is effected and yt tell you how to speed mod your pilots?
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2309 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Why is there an pdf on reddit where all stats are explained on how ship speed is effected and yt tell you how to speed mod your pilots?

What on earth are you talking about..?
    so the speed from pilots counts
    This is not how ships’ speeds are calculated. Your pilots could be modded so that they’re the fastest in the world, and it wouldn’t make a difference if your opponent has more 6E mods applied to their pilots.
  • You made a cheating accusation against a fellow player, and until a mod edited your original post, left a trail of breadcrumbs that other forumers could follow to check whether or not there was cheating. There was no cheating, as predicted.

This “external site” clearly shows what happened in the GAC round in question, and it shows that you underestimated a “crappy” team and made a series of bad decisions to try and make up for lost ground. For example, I’m sure SEE, Wat + 3 Sith would have won easily, but you sent him in short handed.

You also give confusing comparisons, like saying your SEE.3 man lineup easily beats a JML lineup so it should stomp a Mothma lineup. But SEE’s kit is designed to counteract Jedi.

I really don’t follow pretty much everything else you’ve talked about, with old phones, cost of games, account sales etc. And that’s not about a language issue, as your English is very good.
  • Okay so all yt guides are there just to foul people and its just random that in fpvp 90% of top 50 players have their pilots with speed excactly as youtubers recommand?
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Okay so all yt guides are there just to foul people and its just random that in fpvp 90% of top 50 players have their pilots with speed excactly as youtubers recommand?
    A pilot’s speed is defined by their gear / relic level and the dot count on their mods.

If you have 2 pilots with the same gear level, you could mod them as follows:
    - pilot A has all 5 dot mods, with a +30 speed arrow and the other mods all +20 or more speed
    - Pilot B has all 6 dot mods, with no speed on the arrow and no speed secondary on any of the other mods.

Pilot B’s ship will be faster than Pilot A’s ship.

Edit:
    I can prove this to you now.

Your r9 Piett is an impressive 357 speed, with all 6 dot mods. Your Exec speed is 194.

My r9 Piett speed is only 352 with all 6 dot mods. My Exec speed is also 194.

Someone with a r9 Piett at 320 speed - provided all mods are 6 dot - will also have a 194 speed Exec.
  • You do know if you lose a battle and the enemy has turn meter they carry that turn meter over to the next battle right…?
    Say a Mothma is a 80% turn meter when they defeat you. You bring in another team to finish it off, and Mothma starts the battle at 80% turn meter.

top SPEED or TM ?

Next battle in GAC
    Are there any specific regulations to address our issues? Fleet battles too..

TM Train balance is urgent for a competitive game.

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    I'd left this open just to give OP a chance to come around and maybe understand what people are saying about how the game works and how the cheats work, but sadly, no.

This case is closed, and there are enough actual cheaters that need to be dealt with that we don't need false reports.

I will just say that the corrupt EA employee who was selling crystals and GLs is no longer there. They were let go pretty quickly after that came to light.
This discussion has been closed.