Jabba ult is crashing my game

el_mago
753 posts Member
edited June 2023
So far tonight, I'm 0-4 in arena with my game crashing every single time my Jabba hits ult. It goes through the animation sequence and as it is transitioning from the dungeon back to the match - crash. Anyone else experiencing this? First time I've had a game crash in a loooong time, let alone 4 times in a row.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• scuba
    14086 posts Member
    Options
    People still do squad arena?
  • el_mago
    753 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

I mean, i wouldn't call them "people", necessarily.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

I try to stay top 50 at least....it's not a terrible way to supplement your credit income so you can spend more raid currency on gear...
  • TVF
    36656 posts Member
    Options
    el_mago wrote: »
    So far tonight, I'm 0-4 in arena with my game crashing every single time my Jabba hits ult. It goes through the animation sequence and as it is transitioning from the dungeon back to the match - crash. Anyone else experiencing this? First time I've had a game crash in a loooong time, let alone 4 times in a row.

I did one battle a few hours ago and the ult was fine.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lumiya
    1518 posts Member
    Options
    I know there is a visual bug/glitch with the Ult, maybe for some reason your phone can't handle it.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    el_mago wrote: »

could be a corrupted asset.
    try uninstalling the game and reinstalling.
    make sure to backup your game first (for example by connecting with google/gamecenter)
  • crzydroid
    7358 posts Moderator
    Options
    You can try reporting to Answers HQ.

Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>