Relic 3 or 5 for Old Republic Jedi

I'm going towards my first krayt dragon raid team as well as a Jedi team so I was wondering which relic I take my JKR, Bastilla and Jolee?

Replies

• EdSolo
    412 posts Member
    Options
    It doesn't mattter unless your whole team is the same relic level. I only have Revan at relics so I just run the second lowest setting with Revan, Bast, Jolee, Juhani, and Zaalbar. Easy to get to 450K with that team. Not sure how they would do at either R3 or R5. Just too many toons that I want to relic before OR so they are just standing in line.
  • Options
    EdSolo wrote: »
    It doesn't mattter unless your whole team is the same relic level. I only have Revan at relics so I just run the second lowest setting with Revan, Bast, Jolee, Juhani, and Zaalbar. Easy to get to 450K with that team. Not sure how they would do at either R3 or R5. Just too many toons that I want to relic before OR so they are just standing in line.

This, honestly relics are served much better elsewhere same with gear 12+ pieces, i personally have jkr basti and jolee reliced at 3, mainly because I usehem in GAC. Zalbar and mission can sit at gear 12, get the 450k and call it the day
  • Options
    I’m using strange team with r5 revan, r4 jolee, g12 bast, r5 Cad Bane and g12 greedo, also works for 450k points. Zalbar and mission goes under Karth’s lead. In nearest future I’ll gear up bast for Leviathan, and, maybe, greedo and jolee to r5 someday
  • Rius
    364 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Really depends on where you are at and the score you want to achieve, round them off at either G12, R3, R5 or R7. I have R5 SORT, Bastila Shan, Bindo, R6 JKR and R7 Juhani. Which currently do about 900k-1M.

JKR is a worthy R5, I had them rounded at R5 for datacrons already. But I found increasing JKR relic improved his raid damage very well. Bindo is good to have more survivability. Before datacrons and the raid my **** functioned at G12 perfectly fine. But more relics give added survivability. I usually pair them with GMY, Shak/Mace in a Jedi squad. But for raid I have Juhani at R7 (for SK) and I am using SORT for my 5th. JKR Jedi remains a solid GG counter as well as useful getting around taunts with the mark, so useful in TW/GAC, they are also my 2nd Jedi squad in conquest so imo remains a core squad. Plus JKR, GMY, Bindo and **** are all useful in JML squads later on so high relics early in game can be useful later on still.

You can four man with OR reasonably well, or use a mixed team. Canderous worked well but I moved him over to a Mandolorian team.

• Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going towards my first krayt dragon raid team as well as a Jedi team so I was wondering which relic I take my JKR, Bastilla and Jolee?

Short answer: R3. As it is your first raid team, you need your relic elsewhere, like for jabba’s prerequisites which should be a top priority.

Better answer: it depends on your current score in raid and how gearing up your or would improve your personal rewards. First check your score with what you have, then count how many points you need for the next milestone and determine what you need to improve in order to reach this milestone. Depending on the investment needed, decide if it’s worth slowing your jabba’s farm, which again, should be a priority.