Dark Malak r9, not malgus?

Prev1
Juldi
60 posts Member
Please confirme CG

Replies

• Soft requirement. Ie not required for unlock but to win vs mirrors you will likely need him r9
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Already confirmed elsewhere, Malak R9 and the Bast is not Fallen Bast....
  • LordDirt
    4982 posts Member
    Malak makes sense since fewer have him at R9 than Malgus.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Janus
    57 posts Member
    Soft requirement. Ie not required for unlock but to win vs mirrors you will likely need him r9

Is there a requirement leak?
  • TargetEadu
    1538 posts Member
    Janus wrote: »
    Soft requirement. Ie not required for unlock but to win vs mirrors you will likely need him r9

Is there a requirement leak?

It’s in the Mark VI kit reveal.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Juldi wrote: »
    Please confirme CG

We don’t need a 2nd confirmation for every requirement
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Malak makes sense since fewer have him at R9 than Malgus.

He also took over Revan’s fleet

From a lore perspective which people are complaining about it makes more sense than Malgus
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Please confirme CG

Can a dev confirm that?
  • Shtmgn
    4 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Please confirme CG

What about a third confirmation?
  • Janus
    57 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »

Surely the Bast is a typo
  • MasterSeedy
    5035 posts Member
    Elevenses?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Janus wrote: »
    BubbaFett wrote: »

Surely the Bast is a typo

Surely it's not... Already confirmed..
  • MasterSeedy
    5035 posts Member
    No, but seriously, where were the requirements released?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

In the kit reveal...
  • Janus
    57 posts Member

lbm4f7arduv0.jpg
  • No, but seriously, where were the requirements released?
    There’s a kit reveal for a new ship.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator

Can we get a confirmation it’s the right ship and the right kit?
  • Ultra wrote: »

Can we get a confirmation it’s the right ship and the right kit?
    Can confirm it’s the left ship and the middle kit.
  • Woof. Glad I’m only now chasing Executor. I’m sure Levi is gonna be amazing, and it should be cause that is steeeeep
  • MasterSeedy
    5035 posts Member
    yep.

Fortunately I never spend my r9 or r8 mats. I just have no use for anything above r6 unless it's absolutely required for something.

That said, CCB and Bronzium wiring economy has to change. Signal data for all this is going to be hard, but I'm not sure yet if SD economy has to be loosened. I am positive that CCB and Bronziums have to become significantly more accessible.

I don't know if I'll get Leviathan on first or second go (it will depend on the exact timing of things), but I do know that I won't be relic'ing Reva until after I have Leviathan. She just won't do as much for me as the new cap ship.
  • MasterSeedy
    5035 posts Member
    Well, let me say that if we. got a lot more Kyro Shock Prods we wouldn't have to change the CCB and Bronzium Wiring economies, but as it is you need all the regular energy you can get for KSPs, which makes farming CCBs and BWs too difficult for this crazy amount of reliving that's required these days between major releases and TB Ops Missions & CMs.

That said, I think that the KSP economy isn't bad if you're not farming CCBs and BWs, and I think that the KSPs serve a more important gate-keeping role than CCBs and BWs, which is why I think they should loosen the supply of the latter and not the former.
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Please confirme CG

to be faiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrr we needed one for Bastila lol
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • MasterSeedy
    5035 posts Member
    I was surprised that there was no Nihilus requirement.
  • can we get a confirmation about not needing a 2nd confirmation about first confirmation?
  • Boomer8800 wrote: »
    can we get a confirmation about not needing a 2nd confirmation about first confirmation?

Confirmed!
  • scuba
    14040 posts Member
    yep.

Fortunately I never spend my r9 or r8 mats. I just have no use for anything above r6 unless it's absolutely required for something.

That said, CCB and Bronzium wiring economy has to change. Signal data for all this is going to be hard, but I'm not sure yet if SD economy has to be loosened. I am positive that CCB and Bronziums have to become significantly more accessible.

I don't know if I'll get Leviathan on first or second go (it will depend on the exact timing of things), but I do know that I won't be relic'ing Reva until after I have Leviathan. She just won't do as much for me as the new cap ship.

Farm more kyro
    26fdvssa9exv.png
  • MasterSeedy
    5035 posts Member
    I farm kyro every day, with all my 50 crystal refreshes.
  • scuba
    14040 posts Member
    I farm kyro every day, with all my 50 crystal refreshes.

Shock prod node gives those mk5 data pads. I never seem to have any issue with wiring.
  • Mohrg
    199 posts Member
    Of all the salvage wiring is my lowest concern, I have thousands of about half the items for it and thousands of wiring stashed. Its carbonite circuit boards I struggle with.
  • Mohrg wrote: »
    Of all the salvage wiring is my lowest concern, I have thousands of about half the items for it and thousands of wiring stashed. Its carbonite circuit boards I struggle with.

Light Side Normal 1-C. Also, don't sleep on your ally points - I cash mine in every time I hit 25k (about every 4-5 days) and that nets me enough scrap for 20-30 CCBs.

I will say though, that going back to farming a node you probably cleared on day 1 of the game is dumb. There needs to be a better way - or a further reduction to CCB requirements for later relic levels - like remove it from relic levels 6 and 7.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.