Krayt Dragon Raid

Ashram
10 posts Member
Do you need to do at least 1 pt of damage to get rewards from the Krayt Dragon? I made a new account and finally got a character that can do it but it got chomped without doing any damage yet.

Replies

• I think submitting a score of zero is still submitting a score.

Not sure, maybe you can let us know?
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    You can also swap mods over to the qualifying character. If you're fast enough, you should go first and hit once.

Also remember to set it on the lowest difficulty: with only one character qualifying, score multipliers won't help you. (You've probably done this, but I just thought I should say it to be thorough.)

The cash you spend on moving mods might be painful at lower levels, but the tokens you win by registering a score can purchase more credits than you spent AND then buy you gear with the rest. It's definitely worth the investment.
  • Ashram
    10 posts Member
    ya I submitted a 0 score, we'll see if I get rewards in a couple of days, if I do need to do at least 1 damage, i'
    ll move some speed mods over. Thanks for the advice.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Ashram wrote: »
    ya I submitted a 0 score, we'll see if I get rewards in a couple of days, if I do need to do at least 1 damage, i'

Do you appear on the leaderboard above all of the other zero scores?.....Also not sure how you can even get a 0 score in difficulty 1....
  • Ashram
    10 posts Member
    ya i'm the first of the 0s haha, i just got my character to 5 stars and with level 5 gear no mods, started the raid and the dragon 2 chomped me and I died.
  • AlexanderG
    1927 posts Member
    ya i'm the first of the 0s haha, i just got my character to 5 stars and with level 5 gear no mods, started the raid and the dragon 2 chomped me and I died.

Could you put together a Jawa squad quite quickly? Even at gear 7 /8 you should at least register some damage.
  • vtdvpxxm1f0u.png
    I had this message in my inbox earlier. 🤔
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    you need to clean up your inbox :#
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    you need to clean up your inbox :#

And buy some mods....
  • Lumiya
    1435 posts Member
    vtdvpxxm1f0u.png
    I had this message in my inbox earlier. 🤔

Lol?

Did you get the reward when you claimed it?
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Ashram
    10 posts Member
    yup, i got reward even though I did 0 damage, i guess as long as you submit an attemp
  • Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    I’m thinking the dragon raid is the only one that requires an attempt and submit to get rewards.

I’ve yet to confirm this as my guild is still having to do Sith
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    yup, i got reward even though I did 0 damage, i guess as long as you submit an attemp

Yup.... participation trophy :)
  • This thread is for Krayt dragon so I will post my comment here.

CG please just stop being jerks towards your player base. The time commitment is enough as it is. Can we just cheese our Boba for 178k damage without you nerfing it where we need to now do 12 to 15 attempts before we don't get stunned?

Seriously, just give us a little something every now and then without being complete....

I am just going to stop here before I get a strike.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Miketo28 wrote: »
    This thread is for Krayt dragon so I will post my comment here.

CG please just stop being jerks towards your player base. The time commitment is enough as it is. Can we just cheese our Boba for 178k damage without you nerfing it where we need to now do 12 to 15 attempts before we don't get stunned?

Seriously, just give us a little something every now and then without being complete....

I am just going to stop here before I get a strike.

I'm pretty sure they didn't change anything
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH