2 posts Member
edited June 2023
Hello
Post edited by Kylewalk34 on

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Kylewalk34 wrote: »
    Can somebody point me in the direction of how to appeal a ban? I’m currently on vacation in Italy (Originally from the US) and woke up this morning to my account being banned. I’m not sure what would’ve caused it other than CG possibly thinking that I sold the account since I’ve been playing away from my usual time zone for over a week. I’ve tried contacting in app but haven’t gotten a response. Thanks in advance.

What is your ally code?
  • If you post your ally code here, its possible there's someone who can help you.
  • Kylewalk34
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    If you post your ally code here, its possible there's someone who can help you.

• Kylewalk34
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    If you post your ally code here, its possible there's someone who can help you.
    357-264-177

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    id8ulztwaz8b.png

Italian Kenobi hits different
  • DonPuto
    373 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Ultra wrote: »
    id8ulztwaz8b.png

OP you just got made you hole
  • Ultra wrote: »
    id8ulztwaz8b.png

Hahahhabahahahahah its the pasta ability
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Can somebody point me in the direction of how to appeal a ban? I’m currently on vacation in Italy (Originally from the US) and woke up this morning to my account being banned. I’m not sure what would’ve caused it other than CG possibly thinking that I sold the account since I’ve been playing away from my usual time zone for over a week. I’ve tried contacting in app but haven’t gotten a response. Thanks in advance.

i see you edited out your original post
  • Bro even made his profile private
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    kkccp5ypv08v.gif
  • Lol I said it was possible they could get help, it's also possible they get caught cheating :D these threads are the best sometimes
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    id8ulztwaz8b.png

Obi-Wan Cannoli FTW!
  • Took a while for me to see it, then I see 8 seconds....Wow
    Check me out everyday 7:30p est @ twitch.tv/Gnomersi where I stream my Only SWGOH account. (Lost my F2P Tag Oct. 5th, 2023)
  • Drados
    23 posts Member
    F2Paccount wrote: »
    Took a while for me to see it, then I see 8 seconds....Wow

Don't forget the full protection on the defensive team!
  • 8 seconds to defeat a player yeah that explains why that person is banned and editing his post like why would you even ask for a ban appeal nice try buddy better not cheat next time learn to play like a normal player no matter what game you are playing just saying.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    The funny thing is why cheat?... JMK vs JMK has to be one of the easiest mirror matches in the game, your CAT kills their GK and vice versa, then point at their CAT and hit auto... Of course, it takes more than 8 seconds and maybe OP was in a time crunch (lol)....
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    The funny thing is why cheat?... JMK vs JMK has to be one of the easiest mirror matches in the game, your CAT kills their GK and vice versa, then point at their CAT and hit auto... Of course, it takes more than 8 seconds and maybe OP was in a time crunch (lol)....

Honestly this player has done a biggest mistake of his life by cheating no matter what excuses he tries to make its just not gonna work haha and like you said JMK is one of the easiest mirror matches I can’t understand why he would cheat for it.

His train was about to go in a tunnel ;)

Other JMK team didn't even have GK. Target Mace and use cooldown reset. Snips assists, clearing the resilient defense from Mace. If faster, your CAT leaps CAT and you win with 65 banners. If you're slower, you lose your tank, but CAT is dead from the beginning and the fight is a walk for 62 of 65.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Lol... I didn't even notice that :)
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member

Same here. I was like what's the issue?? Daaaaaaammmmnnn.
  • Ghost666
    327 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    why cheat?
    Easier, Faster, Feels you are smarter...and you think you cant get caught :)

• Ratinira
    412 posts Member

Well, thats easy: sun is rising on East and goes to West, so doest the time. So when OP was moving from USA to Italy (from West to East) time started spinning in opposite direction and stopped at 8 sec... Maybe if they where going to Japan we would have seen -3 min!
  • rm1969
    16 posts Member
    I needed a post like this today...gave me a good laugh.
  • Lumiya
    1462 posts Member
    @Piskeben007 you had your doubts about cheaters getting banned... here you go
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Lumiya wrote: »

Yup... It just takes time, as it should.... Some folks have money invested in this game and, as such, every one they investigate and ban likely has to be done very thoroughly....

As much as we all like being amateur detectives on the forums, if you are running a business and need to document and have paper trails I'd imagine it isn't as easy as we would like it to be.

That being said, they are doing way more about it than they have ever done in the past and it's nice to see...
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    They also caught maru lol
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lumiya
    1462 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Lumiya wrote: »

Yup... It just takes time, as it should.... Some folks have money invested in this game and, as such, every one they investigate and ban likely has to be done very thoroughly....

As much as we all like being amateur detectives on the forums, if you are running a business and need to document and have paper trails I'd imagine it isn't as easy as we would like it to be.

That being said, they are doing way more about it than they have ever done in the past and it's nice to see...

Agreed, it's really nice to see they are doing more. Maybe they already did as much in the past and we just don't know because they implement the appeal policy via forums later.
  • Lumiya
    1462 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

What?! Did I miss something? You're just kidding, right?
  • Lumiya wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

What?! Did I miss something? You're just kidding, right?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/260824/f2p-all-g12-project#latest
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy