Best Darth Revan Team

What is the best Darth Revan team, I know DR, Bastilla and Malek are essential but I’m seeing a lot of different things on what the other two characters should be, HK, SET, Sith Marauder, Darth Talon?
Which of these are the best so I know who I should farm for?

Replies

• Hortus
    615 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Psiegu wrote: »
    but I’m seeing a lot of different things on what the other two characters should be

I think there is no such thing as the single best Darth Revan team. Essentially any SE combo will work against typical DR targets. Overall, the best 4th is probably Darth Talon because of speed boost (may be extremely important if you don't have good mods or in mirrors), but she's designed for Triumvirate squad. Specific characters may only be required against specific opponents, or you even may use some plug and play characters like Thrawn.

In general, you may want to look on character value outside DR team, like marauder being requirement for SEE and pilot of relatively useful ship.
  • Khodan29
    32 posts Member
    The answer depends on where you are at in the game, and what toons you have available. My first DR team was DR, BSF, DM, HK47 and SET. After unlocking Starkiller and then Malgus, I went with Malgus, DR, BSF, DM and Darth Talon. I recently took the Sith Triumvirate all to R5, so I shifted Talon to that team and replaced her with Marauder. Nowadays, it's probably not worth working on HK47 with all the other choices available. Without knowing what toons you have or your goals, my suggestion for the other 2 slots would be Darth Talon (also needed to unlock Starkiller) and either SET or Marauder. Marauder is probably better (and is a requirement for unlocking SEE as well as being a pilot), but SET is now getting his own ship so his importance is increasing. You probably can't go wrong either way, but I would give the nod to Marauder as the fifth.
  • Psiegu
    8 posts Member
    Khodan29 wrote: »
    The answer depends on where you are at in the game, and what toons you have available. My first DR team was DR, BSF, DM, HK47 and SET. After unlocking Starkiller and then Malgus, I went with Malgus, DR, BSF, DM and Darth Talon. I recently took the Sith Triumvirate all to R5, so I shifted Talon to that team and replaced her with Marauder. Nowadays, it's probably not worth working on HK47 with all the other choices available. Without knowing what toons you have or your goals, my suggestion for the other 2 slots would be Darth Talon (also needed to unlock Starkiller) and either SET or Marauder. Marauder is probably better (and is a requirement for unlocking SEE as well as being a pilot), but SET is now getting his own ship so his importance is increasing. You probably can't go wrong either way, but I would give the nod to Marauder as the fifth.

I haven’t even gotten Darth Reven yet I just want to plan ahead early to make sure I efficiently farm the, I think I will keep talon in a Sith triumvirate team so I guess I’ll need to decide vs SET, Maurader and HK
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    Revan, Malak, HK, Bastila, Trooper
    (Traya, Nihilus, Sion, Talon, Marauder)
  • Psiegu wrote: »

I haven’t even gotten Darth Reven yet I just want to plan ahead early to make sure I efficiently farm the, I think I will keep talon in a Sith triumvirate team so I guess I’ll need to decide vs SET, Maurader and HK

Do you plan on eventually going for the Leviathan?
  • Psiegu
    8 posts Member
    Gheyst1214 wrote: »

Eventually it will be in my list of things to do but for now I want to get core 8 teams, (Just DR and GAS left) and after that I’ll probably go for a GL, maybe JMK, and then maybe go for leviathan so it’s still a while till I think of going for Leviathan
  • DR, BSF, SET, Malak, Marauder until

Malgus, DR, BSF, Malak, Marauder.

As Marauder (having his ship and all) got more long-term value than HK.
  • Psiegu wrote: »
    Gheyst1214 wrote: »

Eventually it will be in my list of things to do but for now I want to get core 8 teams, (Just DR and GAS left) and after that I’ll probably go for a GL, maybe JMK, and then maybe go for leviathan so it’s still a while till I think of going for Leviathan

The reason I asked is because going for Leviathan gives HK a new home on a droid squad with 50R-T and needing the Ebon Hawk gives T3 a home on that squad too. So it ends up looking like this:

Malgus, DR, BSF, Malak, Marauder
    Traya, Nihilus, Sion, SET, Talon
    50R-T, HK, T3, plus two other droids without homes. For me that ends up being IG88 and Imperial Probe Droid.

Just some things to consider.