Idea 4 next Galactic legend

Vitiate69
4 posts Member
edited June 2023
After leviathan they should add for the journey guide the eternal emperors daughter, wife and two sons and or his 3 forms. They should make vitiate or one of his 3 forms a galactic legend so we have a need for ‘leviathan’ and it builds into a greater necessity!

Replies

• We need gangan species in the game if u ask me including jar jar 🤣
  • Lol no gangans yet😏 we need a galactic legend to make revans and old republic and with empire meaningful otherwise you’ll just have capital ship and all these characters with no long term value. In my opinion. I literally made this account just to add my thoughts.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Vitiate69 wrote: »
    Lol no gangans yet😏 we need a galactic legend to make revans and old republic and with empire meaningful otherwise you’ll just have capital ship and all these characters with no long term value. In my opinion. I literally made this account just to add my thoughts.

You want a GL gated behind a ship that is gated behind two conquest toons and 2 relic 9's?..... Are you feeling OK?
  • @BubbaFett
    I present an idea, literally says idea! Are you ok?

Besides my IDEA to add vitiate or one of his 3 forms especially as a Galactic legend is constructive. I’m not even gonna mention anything about the devs but we know how this game is. I don’t see the issue with an idea?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Vitiate69 wrote: »
    @BubbaFett
    I present an idea, literally says idea! Are you ok?

Besides my IDEA to add vitiate or one of his 3 forms especially as a Galactic legend is constructive. I’m not even gonna mention anything about the devs but we know how this game is. I don’t see the issue with an idea?

Hehe...I was just picking, I actually like Vitiate as a potential GL... Locking him behind a "Supership", not so much :)
  • @BubbaFett

I only made an account for the forum just to add this idea. my only thing is if anyone was gonna go for this capital ship’ than you’d already have R9’s

But then it’s a matter of what they would add extra, personally not sure why they added darth maul as a req for levitation if that’s the actual req? But oh well, I just don’t want to invest sooooo much for the supership but then still have to go back through a whole list of completely different characters to get some OTHER GL, then what I worked for before is sitting in limbo 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️