Remove link to swgoh.gg

AzraelLegion
10 posts Member
edited June 2023
I know the thread went out of normal at is always alot of feelings envolved if it goes about cheating.
I don't care about users that tried to hijack it and post useless information just to distract from the topic. That is how it is going with users that have their home in forum.
It was then closed so i couldn't answer. Also no problem with this but I was first told to remove a screenshot which a moderator already did. Then it was posted an external link to swgoh.gg which is now under a paywall and you get a waring leaving ea to not offical site.
I asked the poster to remove the link no reaction i asked the mod in pm that warned me to remove the link no reaction.
This contains alot more information as my screenshot. Users with alot of time can use this site to get advantage over their GAC opponents.
If the pay even more.
https://gdpr.eu/ we have the right that personal data has to be removed.
I posted this to the moderator in pm too no reaction.
So please remove that swgoh.gg link in the closed thread.
Thank you.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    https://gdpr.eu/ we have the right that personal data has to be removed.
    I posted this to the moderator in pm too no reaction.
    So please remove that swgoh.gg link in the closed thread.
    Thank you.

Not everyone in the world is bound by the laws of European Union.... Your thread got closed because the person you accused of cheating simply wasn't (you can't cheat on defense)
  • Its a free resource that doesn't have any personal information attached. A LOT of SWGOH players use it, and you should too. There is a paid option that gives more details and filtering for counters, but paying for the swgoh.gg does not give any unfair advantage
  • swgoh.gg is free for anyone to use. There is no paywall to use the site, albeit there is a premium option you can get. There is no unfair advantage using that website. Another plus is anyone can see how another player is playing, which is crucial to see if someone is or isn’t cheating.
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    Your photo was removed for "naming and shaming," as you accused your opponent of cheating, which they did not. This is a perfect example of why the rule exists. Posting a link to history was not done in the interest of naming and shaming anyone, but merely to shed light on the facts of the situation at hand.

It is also not private data. It is a public (and free) website. Anyone can see that data, whether it is posted here or not.
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    I have gone and removed the link this once at OP's request, but typically this kind of link does not constitute a forum violation.
This discussion has been closed.