How to request a refund for hyperdrive bundle?

Hello
I've bought the hyperdrive bundle and i requested a refund hours after from Google Pay but they say no, now i need to contact Capital Games for the refund and the question is: how i do that?? The EA site puts me on a loop.
I really need this refund guys R$550,00 (brazilian currency) is a lot of money for this game and im ok with Capital Games rerolling my account or even deleting it. My name in game is Palasypalas, dont know if this help.

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    khabib0460 wrote: »
    Hello
    I've bought the hyperdrive bundle and i requested a refund hours after from Google Pay but they say no, now i need to contact Capital Games for the refund and the question is: how i do that?? The EA site puts me on a loop.
    I really need this refund guys R$550,00 (brazilian currency) is a lot of money for this game and im ok with Capital Games rerolling my account or even deleting it. My name in game is Palasypalas, dont know if this help.

If nobody else is going to tell you, I will....

Not sure why you ever bought this in the first place considering you have 2 GL and a "supership".....

The odds of you getting a refund are super low, the game asks you if you are sure when making a purchase like that..... You said yes....