Not sure if this has been suggested before, but it would be nice to have the ability to be able to help out newer (or less powerful) players to help them become more competitive in the PVP/Arena environment.
Specifically ... I'd like to see the ability to be able to 'loan' a team to a nominated ally (or allies) - for the duration of an event (GA).
The loaned team:
1. Would therefore not be available for the lender to use during the event (and the lender cannot take part in the event if they loan out more than one team)
2. Can only be used on defense.
1. Must be an ally of the lender.
2. Can only borrow one team (in total) per event (i.e.: Cannot borrow teams from multiple lenders in the same event).
3. Must arrange to borrow any team in the period after joining the event but before the setup phase.
4. The characters in the team borrowed effectively replace any of those characters that the borrower already has (with those characters being greyed out/unavailable for selection for the same event).
5. Borrowed team members would display in a different colour or have some sort of graphical feature to identify them as borrowed.
1. Must be an ally of the borrower
2. Can only lend out one team if competing in the same event.
3. Can lend out multiple teams (one per borrower) if not taking part in the event.
4. The characters in the team (or teams) loaned out in this way would show as being deployed and unavailable to the lender during that event.
Obviously the specifics of the 'borrower request' and 'lender approval' process would need to be worked out.
Apologies if something like this has been suggested before ... or if this is a completely unworkable idea.