Do the CG's even respond

2Next

Replies

  • Ultra
    11611 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jamie5545 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Jamie5545 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Jamie5545 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Jamie5545 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Player: Jamie5544
    Ally Code: 513763696
    Guild:
    GP: 2,001,903
    Skill Rating:
    Last Active: 2 years ago

    I'd like to know why you suddenly got interested in your account again AFTER 2 years of no response lol
    I’ve tried to get it back during these 2 years?

    You could've made another account and make a lot of progress in those 2 years without cheating

    I Could've started over but that would also put the $100 i put into it to waste so blame me for trying

    Why did you spend money on an account and then cheated?

    Well I apologize for any confusion my actions may have caused. I want to address the issue you raised about spending money on my Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes account and then cheating. First and foremost, I understand that cheating is unacceptable, and I regret my actions. It was a poor decision on my part, and I take full responsibility for it.

    Alright that's good

    So what do you want to talk to LD / Leviathan about?

    Well i wanted to talk about that. To admit my fault basically (perhaps hope for a second chance) but i suppose that that's out off the ball park

    Well since you are accepting full responsibility then you should, responsibly, accept the zero tolerance policy towards cheaters
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Jamie5545 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Jamie5545 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Jamie5545 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Jamie5545 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Player: Jamie5544
    Ally Code: 513763696
    Guild:
    GP: 2,001,903
    Skill Rating:
    Last Active: 2 years ago

    I'd like to know why you suddenly got interested in your account again AFTER 2 years of no response lol
    I’ve tried to get it back during these 2 years?

    You could've made another account and make a lot of progress in those 2 years without cheating

    I Could've started over but that would also put the $100 i put into it to waste so blame me for trying

    Why did you spend money on an account and then cheated?

    Well I apologize for any confusion my actions may have caused. I want to address the issue you raised about spending money on my Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes account and then cheating. First and foremost, I understand that cheating is unacceptable, and I regret my actions. It was a poor decision on my part, and I take full responsibility for it.

    Alright that's good

    So what do you want to talk to LD / Leviathan about?

    Well i wanted to talk about that. To admit my fault basically (perhaps hope for a second chance) but i suppose that that's out off the ball park

    Well since you are accepting full responsibility then you should, responsibly, accept the zero tolerance policy towards cheaters

    Yeah it’s just that they never respond. I’m willing to make a new dm towards the both of them but I’m not sure if they will actually respond to me
  • Options
    Friendo, you just gotta start from scratch. Don’t cheat this time. If you’ve been inactive for 2 years you’re already so far behind you’re basically gonna start at the beginning anyway.
  • Ultra
    11611 posts Moderator
    Options
    Good thing is i think 2 mil GP is a lot easier now then it was 2+ years ago even without paying
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Good thing is i think 2 mil GP is a lot easier now then it was 2+ years ago even without paying

    Yeah? How long does it usually take to get lvl 85?
  • Options
    Jamie5545 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Good thing is i think 2 mil GP is a lot easier now then it was 2+ years ago even without paying

    Yeah? How long does it usually take to get lvl 85?

    Without the hyperdrive bundle it’ll take 4-5 months.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Lumiya
    1583 posts Member
    Options
    Jamie5545 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Good thing is i think 2 mil GP is a lot easier now then it was 2+ years ago even without paying

    Yeah? How long does it usually take to get lvl 85?

    I am playing for 2 1/2 years now ftp.
    You can check my account to see what is possible during that time.
    532-999-778

    P.S. Just don't cheat again if you want to keep your account and the work/time/money you put into it.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Lumiya
    1583 posts Member
    Options
    Second post to avoid the edit review:
    https://swgoh.gg/p/532999778/
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    Lumiya wrote: »
    Second post to avoid the edit review:
    https://swgoh.gg/p/532999778/

    Oh wow! Well got any tips ? The game changed a bit and well want to see what I should focus on haha
  • Lumiya
    1583 posts Member
    Options
    Jamie5545 wrote: »
    Lumiya wrote: »
    Second post to avoid the edit review:
    https://swgoh.gg/p/532999778/

    Oh wow! Well got any tips ? The game changed a bit and well want to see what I should focus on haha

    It's also different than when I started. The best is to look for some new beginners guides. Unfortunately I can not help you out there, but maybe someone else can.
    I went for SLKR as a first GL and still think it's the best GL to go for first, because none of your toons or ships you need are wasted.

    To make sure I can progress faster I concentrated and still do heavily on fleets for the daily crystals.

    Being in a good guild also helps a lot. For that of course you need to be interesting to them, meaning having squads that can help the guild for example.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • KDC99X
    762 posts Member
    Options
    This is the most wholesome conclusion to a cheating thread ever. Good on OP for accepting consequences gracefully and choosing to make a fresh start. Good luck!
  • TVF
    36851 posts Member
    Options
    theyhadusinthefirsthalf.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11611 posts Moderator
    Options
    Lumiya wrote: »
    Second post to avoid the edit review:
    https://swgoh.gg/p/532999778/

    6 million GP in ~2.5 years wow
Sign In or Register to comment.