"new" challenges at level 72 ...

Achilles
1380 posts Member
Hi,

uhm ... since i hit player level 72 some days ago, i was able to look into all 3 new challenges on sunday and imo, there wasnt much of a change, except tank challenge, which became impossible to my chars at the moment (need to level/gear them up a bit more i guess).
Looks like, they made Mace in the new challenge, like ppl were asking him to be for players :lol: RG's stun is down to something around 10% chance against the new Mace, what means RG doesnt help me much anymore. Also Teebo's turnmeter reduce doesnt effect alot, because somehow everytime Teebo removed his turn meters, he instantly refilled it ... hmm ... strange :)

Since, its the only challenge, i do not have a full team (5 chars), i guess thats the reason why i cant win on it right.

So, nice done, atleast 1 challenge is really a challenge now.

@Forum members: how got a team that beats the new Mace and what does it look like? My teams (main account: 5* RG at level 62 + 4* Chewy level 55 + 4* Fives level 65 / alt account: 7* Teebo level 66 + 6* Chewy level 66 + 3* RG level 65) dont do it anymore.
Left by design.
The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.