Attacker, Rebel, Rebel Fighter
- CAN DISPEL AND SPREAD BURNING WITH FIRE SUPPORT ABILITY
- ENHANCES ALLIES WITH THE NEW KEEN STRATAGEM BUFF
- POWERFUL DAMAGE POTENTIAL WITH COORDINATED SHOT AND HIS UNIQUE SECOND IN COMMAND
- We are always thrilled at an opportunity to add a new original character to the Star Wars universe
- It’s important that our players can see themselves in our game
- People with disabilities belong in Star Wars, belong in games, and belong in our community
- Designing Drogan alongside Leia allowed us to really set up what the team needs, especially to prevent players from destroying their CLS squad to make Leia’s
FAQ:Who is Captain Drogan?
- Captain Drogan really shines under a GL Leia lead, but can also work well in Saw Gerrera and Mon Mothma squads
- His Unique boosts the damage his Basic ability can unleash and further enhances his synergy with the Keen Stratagem buff
- There are many strong openers for Drogan. The ideal ability often depends on the leader he serves under, with his Basic packing an exceptional punch in particular under a GL Leia lead
- Burning will be a complementary addition to the GL Leia team (along with a certain beep boop)
How do I acquire Captain Drogan?
- Fennro Drogan is a new original character to Star Wars who fought with the Rebellion on Endor. Captain Drogan is a native of the planet Ghorman who has a limb difference and served as a member of the Ghorman Front prior to joining the Rebel Alliance. When the Rebellion called for stalwart soldiers, Drogan was quick to answer and lend his talents to the cause. An expert tactician, technician, and member of Bitter Pill Company, Captain Drogan serves the Rebel Alliance with pride and has helped bring Imperial forces to heel across multiple engagements.
Drogan’s unique says “Whenever an ally with Keen Stratagem uses an ability during their turn, Drogan assists dealing 30% less damage (limit once per turn).”, does he assist himself if he has Keen Stratagem?
Drogan’s unique says “Whenever Drogan deals damage to an enemy, he and all allies with Keen Stratagem recover 5% Protection.”, does he recover 5% or 10% if he has Keen Stratagem?
- In a Marquee event starting 8/31 at 11am Pacific
With his Special ability, Battle Plan, if his unique is upgraded enough, will he assist twice since he calls allies with Keen Stratagem to assist and assists when allies use abilities via his unique?
- If he has Keen Stratagem and this triggers, he will recover 10% - 5% for dealing damage, and 5% for having Keen Stratagem and dealing damage
Is Galactic Legend Leia Organa a Rebel Tank?
- Yes he will assist twice. Once for using Battle Plan and having Keen Stratagem, and once for his unique.
Why the callout to a Rebel Fighter Support leader?
- Yes! While not a taunting Tank, we liked highlighting her identity as a priority target that is hard to take out. She may be small but she is one tough cookie.
- This provides some extra utility on a Saw Gerrera squad for players to use while they work towards Leia.
Coordinated Shot (Zeta)Final Text:
Deal Special damage to target enemy. If the ally in the Leader slot is a Tank, this attack can't be evaded.
If it's Drogan's turn, Stun target enemy for 1 turn. If it's not Drogan's turn and the enemy is Empire, inflict Offense Down for 1 turn.SPECIAL 1:
Fire Support (Cooldown: 3)Final Text:
Dispel all buffs and deal Special damage twice to target enemy. If they were already debuffed, deal Special damage an additional time. Inflict Burning on target enemy for 2 turns.
If target enemy was already Burning, inflict it on a random enemy that doesn't already have it.SPECIAL 2:
Battle Plan (Cooldown: 3)Final Text:
Dispel all debuffs on target other ally and allies with Keen Stratagem. If target other ally didn't already have Keen Stratagem, they gain it until the end of the battle, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented.
Call all allies with Keen Stratagem to assist. Drogan, target other ally, and allies with Keen Stratagem recover 20% Protection. If target other ally is a Rebel, they recover an additional 30% Protection.
Keen Stratagem: +25% Offense and PotencyUNIQUE 1:
Second in Command (Zeta, Omicron)Final Text:
Drogan has +50% Potency. Whenever his Turn Meter is reduced, he recovers 20% Protection and gains 60% Offense for 1 turn (limit once per turn). The first time each encounter Drogan uses Coordinated Shot on his turn, it deals 75% more damage.
At the start of battle, Drogan gains Keen Stratagem
until the end of the battle. Whenever an ally with Keen Stratagem
uses an ability during their turn, Drogan assists dealing 30% less damage (limit once per turn). Whenever Drogan deals damage to an enemy, he and all allies with Keen Stratagem
recover 5% Protection. Stat gains from Keen Stratagem
are doubled for Rebel allies.
At the start of each encounter, if the ally in the Leader slot is a Rebel Tank: Drogan gains Protection Up (100%) for 1 turn.While in Grand Arenas:
Drogan has +50% Max Health.
At the start of battle, if the ally in the Leader slot is a Rebel Tank: Drogan is immune to Ability Block. At the start of each of his turns, he dispels all debuffs from another random ally and recovers 25% Health and Protection.
At the start of battle, if the ally in the Leader slot is a Rebel Fighter Support: Whenever Drogan scores a critical hit, all Rebel allies gain 10% Turn Meter.