Stop buffing Leviathan

Why? Why can't CG get this right. It took me a week to get the strategy down to beat it...now they buffed it AGAIN and now I can't beat it again. Stop ruining the game. Leave it alone. Ffs. Someone in my guild reported losing 13 times in a row to it now...I just lost 3 in a row.

Quit ruining the game. Quit messing things up. So infuriating.

Replies

  • Options
    Also, stop adding more bugs. Sabotaging the hangers should destroy the next ship reinforcement, not the one already there
  • TVF
    36754 posts Member
    Options
    Why? Why can't CG get this right. It took me a week to get the strategy down to beat it...now they buffed it AGAIN and now I can't beat it again. Stop ruining the game. Leave it alone. Ffs. Someone in my guild reported losing 13 times in a row to it now...I just lost 3 in a row.

    Quit ruining the game. Quit messing things up. So infuriating.

    Do you have it too?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Why? Why can't CG get this right. It took me a week to get the strategy down to beat it...now they buffed it AGAIN and now I can't beat it again. Stop ruining the game. Leave it alone. Ffs. Someone in my guild reported losing 13 times in a row to it now...I just lost 3 in a row.

    Quit ruining the game. Quit messing things up. So infuriating.

    Do you have it too?

    Have leviathan? Not at 7*
  • Options
    Why? Why can't CG get this right. It took me a week to get the strategy down to beat it...now they buffed it AGAIN and now I can't beat it again. Stop ruining the game. Leave it alone. Ffs. Someone in my guild reported losing 13 times in a row to it now...I just lost 3 in a row.

    Quit ruining the game. Quit messing things up. So infuriating.

    What are you fighting it with? Context matters.
    "The Empire won't stop until we make them " - Cpt. Drogan, Bitter Pill Company
  • TVF
    36754 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Why? Why can't CG get this right. It took me a week to get the strategy down to beat it...now they buffed it AGAIN and now I can't beat it again. Stop ruining the game. Leave it alone. Ffs. Someone in my guild reported losing 13 times in a row to it now...I just lost 3 in a row.

    Quit ruining the game. Quit messing things up. So infuriating.

    Do you have it too?

    Have leviathan? Not at 7*

    CG wants you to have it at 7*, shrug.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Why? Why can't CG get this right. It took me a week to get the strategy down to beat it...now they buffed it AGAIN and now I can't beat it again. Stop ruining the game. Leave it alone. Ffs. Someone in my guild reported losing 13 times in a row to it now...I just lost 3 in a row.

    Quit ruining the game. Quit messing things up. So infuriating.

    They announced that they were going to make changes to it 3 weeks ago, so it shouldnt have come as a surprise. We just didn't know what the changes would be until yesterday. Also, as far as I know this was the first "buff" that was made to it. The only changes preivously made were fixing bugs
  • Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    Why? Why can't CG get this right. It took me a week to get the strategy down to beat it...now they buffed it AGAIN and now I can't beat it again. Stop ruining the game. Leave it alone. Ffs. Someone in my guild reported losing 13 times in a row to it now...I just lost 3 in a row.

    Quit ruining the game. Quit messing things up. So infuriating.

    They announced that they were going to make changes to it 3 weeks ago, so it shouldnt have come as a surprise. We just didn't know what the changes would be until yesterday. Also, as far as I know this was the first "buff" that was made to it. The only changes preivously made were fixing bugs

    ^^^ This. Also, it clearly hasn't been working as was hyped (although of course we shouldn't really pay attention to that) since day 1. Really, we've had an extra two months to get things in order before Levi became the new meta. That's a fair bit of time for players to adjust and focus on Levi if they wanted to take advantage of the new big, swinging, ship in fleets.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Why? Why can't CG get this right. It took me a week to get the strategy down to beat it...now they buffed it AGAIN and now I can't beat it again. Stop ruining the game. Leave it alone. Ffs. Someone in my guild reported losing 13 times in a row to it now...I just lost 3 in a row.

    Quit ruining the game. Quit messing things up. So infuriating.

    Which capital ship you've tried to beat Leviathan with
  • Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Can we please just remove crystals from Fleet arena and move them somewhere else

    I really REALLY wish I could dislike this comment. Sour grapes!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Can we please just remove crystals from Fleet arena and move them somewhere else

    I really REALLY wish I could dislike this comment. Sour grapes!

    Yeah, not quite sure where there complaint is coming from seeing as how they have enjoyed success with the last two fleet metas.

    t282rtv4m3a4.png
    "The Empire won't stop until we make them " - Cpt. Drogan, Bitter Pill Company
  • Options
    The Leviathan is a GL in terms of reqs but its also the only recent GL that doesnt have its own event like Jabba and Leia do. Just that reason alone makes me want them to buff this ship so hard that if you click on my Levi in arena and you dont have a Levi in your roster you automatically lose.
  • Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Can we please just remove crystals from Fleet arena and move them somewhere else

    I really REALLY wish I could dislike this comment. Sour grapes!

    Yeah, not quite sure where there complaint is coming from seeing as how they have enjoyed success with the last two fleet metas.

    t282rtv4m3a4.png

    Just because I win, doesn't mean I enjoy the mode...Just like squad, just because I used to get high rewards, didn't mean I enjoyed playing said mode

    I also used to beat exe with rebels way before even getting exe

    And honestly? I would prefer those crystals to be placed in TW, giving people more incentive to participate

    Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I wouldn't want any source of my regular crystal income being heavily dependent on 49 other people.
    "The Empire won't stop until we make them " - Cpt. Drogan, Bitter Pill Company
  • TVF
    36754 posts Member
    Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Can we please just remove crystals from Fleet arena and move them somewhere else

    I really REALLY wish I could dislike this comment. Sour grapes!

    Yeah, not quite sure where there complaint is coming from seeing as how they have enjoyed success with the last two fleet metas.

    t282rtv4m3a4.png

    Just because I win, doesn't mean I enjoy the mode...Just like squad, just because I used to get high rewards, didn't mean I enjoyed playing said mode

    I also used to beat exe with rebels way before even getting exe

    And honestly? I would prefer those crystals to be placed in TW, giving people more incentive to participate

    I don't enjoy TW. So there's that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36754 posts Member
    Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Can we please just remove crystals from Fleet arena and move them somewhere else

    I really REALLY wish I could dislike this comment. Sour grapes!

    You just did, and I am with you.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    The Leviathan is a GL in terms of reqs but its also the only recent GL that doesnt have its own event like Jabba and Leia do. Just that reason alone makes me want them to buff this ship so hard that if you click on my Levi in arena and you dont have a Levi in your roster you automatically lose.

    Seems reasonable.
  • Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Can we please just remove crystals from Fleet arena and move them somewhere else

    I really REALLY wish I could dislike this comment. Sour grapes!

    Yeah, not quite sure where there complaint is coming from seeing as how they have enjoyed success with the last two fleet metas.

    t282rtv4m3a4.png

    Just because I win, doesn't mean I enjoy the mode...Just like squad, just because I used to get high rewards, didn't mean I enjoyed playing said mode

    I also used to beat exe with rebels way before even getting exe

    And honestly? I would prefer those crystals to be placed in TW, giving people more incentive to participate

    Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I wouldn't want any source of my regular crystal income being heavily dependent on 49 other people.

    Could say 99 other people, really. The opponent guild behaviors would come into it too.

    No thanks from me as well.
  • Options
    Why? Why can't CG get this right. It took me a week to get the strategy down to beat it...now they buffed it AGAIN and now I can't beat it again. Stop ruining the game. Leave it alone. Ffs. Someone in my guild reported losing 13 times in a row to it now...I just lost 3 in a row.

    Quit ruining the game. Quit messing things up. So infuriating.

    What are you fighting it with? Context matters.

    Profundity.
  • Options
    Why? Why can't CG get this right. It took me a week to get the strategy down to beat it...now they buffed it AGAIN and now I can't beat it again. Stop ruining the game. Leave it alone. Ffs. Someone in my guild reported losing 13 times in a row to it now...I just lost 3 in a row.

    Quit ruining the game. Quit messing things up. So infuriating.

    Which capital ship you've tried to beat Leviathan with

    I answered this before but just in case it gets lost, profundity. I understand they announced a buff but this is a broken buff where the one person in my fleet shard with super Max fleet leviathan is purposely nerfing there squad to give us a fair chance for our payout. On top of having a guild mate quit again because of CGs incompetence. It's just unbelievable how they can't test their game....this statement also includes the bugged GL Leia.

    If there is a guineas record for biggest incompetent company, CG along with EA will hold that record until the end of time.

    Has anyone found any success with other teams? I've heard nothing.
  • Options
    Why? Why can't CG get this right. It took me a week to get the strategy down to beat it...now they buffed it AGAIN and now I can't beat it again. Stop ruining the game. Leave it alone. Ffs. Someone in my guild reported losing 13 times in a row to it now...I just lost 3 in a row.

    Quit ruining the game. Quit messing things up. So infuriating.

    Which capital ship you've tried to beat Leviathan with

    Has anyone found any success with other teams? I've heard nothing.


    Chimera, but you need the right Empire ships.
  • Options
    Why? Why can't CG get this right. It took me a week to get the strategy down to beat it...now they buffed it AGAIN and now I can't beat it again. Stop ruining the game. Leave it alone. Ffs. Someone in my guild reported losing 13 times in a row to it now...I just lost 3 in a row.

    Quit ruining the game. Quit messing things up. So infuriating.

    Which capital ship you've tried to beat Leviathan with

    I answered this before but just in case it gets lost, profundity. I understand they announced a buff but this is a broken buff where the one person in my fleet shard with super Max fleet leviathan is purposely nerfing there squad to give us a fair chance for our payout. On top of having a guild mate quit again because of CGs incompetence. It's just unbelievable how they can't test their game....this statement also includes the bugged GL Leia.

    If there is a guineas record for biggest incompetent company, CG along with EA will hold that record until the end of time.

    Has anyone found any success with other teams? I've heard nothing.

    I mean from your point of view can't be able to beat Leviathan should be frustrating but keep in mind Leviathan has much higher requirements and before the buff there was not really a strategy because Profundity can just 3 man Leviathan so right now Leviathan is where it should be. When they announced Leviathan they already told it's the new Meta and it can still be beaten by Chimera consistently. I think there is nothing to discuss anymore.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Can we please just remove crystals from Fleet arena and move them somewhere else

    I really REALLY wish I could dislike this comment. Sour grapes!

    Yeah, not quite sure where there complaint is coming from seeing as how they have enjoyed success with the last two fleet metas.

    t282rtv4m3a4.png

    Just because I win, doesn't mean I enjoy the mode...Just like squad, just because I used to get high rewards, didn't mean I enjoyed playing said mode

    I also used to beat exe with rebels way before even getting exe

    And honestly? I would prefer those crystals to be placed in TW, giving people more incentive to participate

    I don't enjoy TW. So there's that.

    I dont enjoy GA and people didnt seem to care when they put crystals there.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • TVF
    36754 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Can we please just remove crystals from Fleet arena and move them somewhere else

    I really REALLY wish I could dislike this comment. Sour grapes!

    Yeah, not quite sure where there complaint is coming from seeing as how they have enjoyed success with the last two fleet metas.

    t282rtv4m3a4.png

    Just because I win, doesn't mean I enjoy the mode...Just like squad, just because I used to get high rewards, didn't mean I enjoyed playing said mode

    I also used to beat exe with rebels way before even getting exe

    And honestly? I would prefer those crystals to be placed in TW, giving people more incentive to participate

    I don't enjoy TW. So there's that.

    I dont enjoy GA and people didnt seem to care when they put crystals there.

    We are all the protagonists of our own stories.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
Sign In or Register to comment.