50R-T - VIP buff

I would like to know how the weakest ally is determined to gain the VIP buff.
In a case where 50R-T is in a team with Rey lead, Ben, RJT; RJT always gain the VIP but through my math it should be Ben.

Ben gain : 90% through his unique and 30% HP through Rey lead.
With a base of 58 500 hp and 72 142 prot, it lead to 192 067 HPP (if additive) and 205 230 if mutiplicative

RJT gain 30% HP (rey lead) and 4800HP/8000Prot through mastery (rey lead)
With a base of 96 951 HP and 76 083 prot this lead to 216 359 HPP so way above Ben.

Maybe I missed something?

Test has been made in arena without DTC and galactic challenge

Replies

• Options
    Order of unique matters, just place Ben in last slot - this way 50rt checks for weakest before Ben gets his massive HP boost.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Order of unique matters, just place Ben in last slot - this way 50rt checks for weakest before Ben gets his massive HP boost.

This is the way. Put Ben last so he gets VIP before his unique kicks in, this also means you can remod him for more Health to get the most out of his unique.
  • Thysk
    85 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Spyqs,

The suggestion of "just put Ben Solo in the last slot" should work. However, the true answer to your question of "why?" is, I believe, that Rey's leadership buffs have not yet been applied when 5OR-T's Unique is processed.

Also, for future computations, same stat increases (eg, Ben Solo's Health% increase and Rey's Health% increase) are additive (90%+30%=120%=CORRECT) not multiplicative (90%*30%=147%=WRONG).
  • Options
    Malak solos Fitty on auto..... FYI
    "The Empire won't stop until we make them " - Cpt. Drogan, Bitter Pill Company