a

2Next

Replies

• Phyneas wrote: »
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    While I might not be able to share the "secret mumbo jumbo code", I can still ask the team for some clarification on this and why Chewie is the way he is.

Thanks for looking into this. TBH, there shouldn't even be " secret" code for this. The whole point of even having a stats page is for a player to understand and reasonably predict what the character can do. If a number is presented and then secretly modified, then the number doesn't really mean anything, which negates the purpose of the stats. It undermines the entire upgrade system.

Why show all these numbers and multipliers if there is another secret multiplier.

Hear hear

• I posted a similar topic in the bugs section. My finding is that Chewbacca's normal damage is calculated based on his special damage stat, not on his physical damage stat.
    You guys can verify it in a battle to see if I am right.
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    For some reason I can't pull up the whole thread, but I think I understand what youball are saying. Just for giggles...have you noticed that strength increases physical DMG in chewy...but intelligence increases pyhisical DMG in the jawa? Sorry if so.done already pointed that out...I can only pull up a lil bit of the Convo....
    I can't imagine that there is a base vale that is present before upgrades. If that was true and we didn't know then the game wouldn't make sense. Unless that base value was proportional to the value that we can see...and if that's true, then why have a base value at all?
  • Sorry I'm late to this conversation but I've been struggling trying to figure out the damage output calculations for characters. Based upon the in-game numbers some characters have very similar physical damage numbers but their basic attacks hit for vastly different values.

Some clarification on damage output in general would be greatly appreciated @EA_Jesse
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    I posted a similar topic in the bugs section. My finding is that Chewbacca's normal damage is calculated based on his special damage stat, not on his physical damage stat.
    You guys can verify it in a battle to see if I am right.

I wonder if this could be it. Somewhat makes sense.