USA-Germany Guild "YES" (Yoda's Elite Squad) For 2nd Accounts

Joe88
8 posts Member
edited April 2016
Hey,
i would like to create a new guild for people from the USA and Germany. Pherhaps for everybody who would join with his/her second account. I will make a guild for a nice connection, cause this game should be make fun to play.
I need your help to make the best decision, which name would be fits perfect and should we better use InLine or the future ingame messenger and so on.

My second account is Level 70 and i'm Rank 100#.
Could be also possible if i find more good players that i use my first account. But in my view it could be easier so to find more members, cause many People looking for a really professionell Guild for their main account.

In the end, i would say sorry for the language, i think everybody can see that i'm from Germany, but i do my best to write most readable
Post edited by Joe88 on

Replies

• Yoda's Elite Squad (YES) sounds great for me!
    My Line ID is: joe88swfc
  • Hey i would like to join.
    I live in California,USA. But i also speak a bit of German and hope to finally spend a couple of weeks in Germany next year.

Im on every day but still just starting out but serious.
    My line id is gunshow2010
  • Hey, welcome!
    Exactly on these grounds i make this guild.
    I sent you an invitation :)
  • I got it. Thank you :)
    If we can get people from both USA and Deutschland, we can have people on 24/7 due to the time zones. Thats some pretty cool stuff. Thats what interested me the most about this guild. The potential it has!
  • Joe88
    8 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Any new players?
    Post edited by Joe88 on
  • Last try
  • My second account is level 64, with two 7* currently going for more 7* as I have a droid squad composed of HK47 IG88 IG86 GS and poggle. I am top 500 in arena and really active, would love to join =) I'll leave my ally code if you want me to join
  • Welcome, would be nice! And pherhaps we find more Players who want to join.