TIE Fighter Pilot should be Imperial Trooper

TIE Fighter Pilot should be an Imperial Trooper, sure they fly and all, they also would have to occasionally fight planet side.

I’ve heard people say that it would be too OP to have him acquire the tag, if so, he should have a simple debuff, instead of 10% Turn Meter gained at the end of his turns per debuff, it could be 7% or 5%. TIE Pilot just really hits the “Imperial Trooper” vibe y’know?

Also, its even in the game in the Imperial Trooper pack cn1wbndofrfj.jpeg
4lra7wgjgbm4.jpeg

Replies

• I can see that, yea, but they don't seem to want to change pre-existing characters unless they absolutely have to, so while that would be a logical change, I don't think we're going to see that happen
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Tek_Vizsla wrote: »
    I can see that, yea, but they don't seem to want to change pre-existing characters unless they absolutely have to, so while that would be a logical change, I don't think we're going to see that happen
    This is supposed to be a community game, right? They should listen to the players, nerf TIE Fighter Pilots turn meter gain & add him to Imperial Troopers, that way we gain more diversity in teams, perhaps add more imperial trooper units that dont buff imperial remnant so imperial remnant has their own teams as well
  • Ailly wrote: »
    Tek_Vizsla wrote: »
    I can see that, yea, but they don't seem to want to change pre-existing characters unless they absolutely have to, so while that would be a logical change, I don't think we're going to see that happen
    This is supposed to be a community game, right? They should listen to the players, nerf TIE Fighter Pilots turn meter gain & add him to Imperial Troopers, that way we gain more diversity in teams, perhaps add more imperial trooper units that dont buff imperial remnant so imperial remnant has their own teams as well

You are already seeing why they don't add the tag - what gain would there be in nerfing him so as to fit a change? That's two changes for something that already works fine
  • YodasAdoy wrote: »
    You are already seeing why they don't add the tag - what gain would there be in nerfing him so as to fit a change? That's two changes for something that already works fine

Because 1.) I really like the design of TIE Fighter Pilots & adore the ships & 2.) it makes sense

Instead of nerfing him they could easily do what they did with Iden Versio & give special conditions:
    At the end of each of his turns, for each debuffed enemy, TIE Fighter Pilot gains 10% Turn Meter and has a 35% chance to gain Foresight for 1 turn. If the ally in the Leader Slot is Iden Versio or General Veers, at the end of each of his turns, for each debuffed enemy, instead TIE Fighter Pilot gains 7% Turn Meter and has a 35% chance to gain Foresight for 1 turn.

See how easy that was? Easy fix & it gives more variation.