IG-12 & GroguALIGNMENT:
Light, Healer, Mandalorian
- Heal and dispel debuffs from your allies
- Call allies to assist when using your Special abilities
- Disrupt enemies by inflicting Blind and Daze
- Once we heard IG-12 & Grogu in action, there was no way we were naming the abilities anything else
- We made IG-12 & Grogu a pacifist and a Healer as he really values protecting his friends and is more into stopping conflicts than contributing to them directly
- We wanted a fun debuff for the enemy side and took the scene where IG-12 & Grogu steal the meiloorun fruit as our inspiration for the animation for it.
- Grogu, if rendered alone to our game’s scale, would be nearly impossible to tap target on his own. Putting him inside something larger, like IG-12, helps us solve the UI dilemma while delivering a fun moment from the show!
- It’s Grogu!
FAQ:Will this character be required for Bo-Katan (Mand’alor)?
- Team up with Light Side Mandalorians to fully take advantage of IG-12 & Grogu’s Unique Ability
- All of IG-12 & Grogu’s Healing is based off of his Max Health, so modding for more Health is optimal
- When paired up with The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor), IG-12 & Grogu gain the Scoundrel tag which opens up a multitude of possibilities under The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor)’s Leader ability
Yes. Yes. Yes. (at Relic 7)Is his Marquee event going to be this Thursday?
Yes.As a Pacifist does he stay around if he is the only remaining unit on the side of the battle?
Have a question about IG-12 & Grogu’s Kit? Fill out this form here:
Question Deadline:11/15/2023, 10:59 AM PT
Inflict Healing Immunity on target enemy for 2 turns, which can't be evaded or resisted, and call a random other Light Side Mandalorian ally to assist, dealing 50% less damage. If it is IG-12 & Grogu's turn, inflict Ability Block for 1 turn, which can't be evaded or resisted, and remove the damage penalty from the assisting ally.SPECIAL 1:
Yes. (Cooldown 2) Unlocks at Tier 1Final Text:
The weakest ally and the target ally dispel all debuffs on themselves and recover Health equal to 30% of IG-12 & Grogu's Max Health. All allies gain Defense Up for 2 turns.SPECIAL 2:
No. No. No. (Cooldown 3) Unlocks at Tier 3Final Text:
Call other target ally to assist. Inflict Blind and Daze on all enemies for 2 turns, which can't be evaded. Dispel all buffs from all enemies and Stun target enemy for 1 turn.UNIQUE 1:
Yes. Yes. Yes. (Zeta, Omicron) Unlocks at Tier 1Final Text:
If The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) is an ally at the start of battle, IG-12 & Grogu gains the Scoundrel tag for the rest of battle. IG-12 & Grogu has +100% counter chance. For each Light Side Mandalorian ally at the start of battle (excluding summoned allies), IG-12 & Grogu gains 20% Max Health.
At the start of IG-12 & Grogu's turn, all Light Side Mandalorian allies recover 10% of his Max Health. If they're at full Health, they gain Offense Up and Protection Up (10%) for 1 turn instead. Whenever IG-12 & Grogu uses a Special ability, a random other Light Side Mandalorian ally assists, gaining additional effects depending on the ability used.Yes
.: Assisting ally reduces their cooldowns by 1No. No. No.
: Assisting ally deals 20% more damage and assists again
If there are no other allied combatants at the start of a turn, IG-12 escapes from battle.While in Territory Wars
: The first time each allied Light Side Mandalorian ally loses all Protection, IG-12 gains a bonus turn and the cooldown of No. No. No. is reset. Call an additional other ally whenever IG-12 uses a Special ability and they gain additional effects depending on the ability used.Yes.
: Assisting ally deals 10% more damage and recovers 20% ProtectionNo. No. No.
: Assisting ally gains Critical Damage Up for 2 turns