Account bann

Nachtmahr
6 posts Member
edited November 2023
we were banned
Since we are said to have committed violations, everything was running normally until yesterday evening, November 13th, and since this morning, November 14th, I haven't been able to get into the game anymore
I didn't get a warning, but I was banned straight away. I share this account with my child

My ally code is 888-932-528

I was just asked if I cheated. I said no because I don't know how to cheat on Google Play. My last act was that I bought the pass+ and then my quests

I hope you can help me solve this problem or how I can play again and tell me what exactly the problem is because no email came with a reason or anything like that

Kind regards, nachtmahr
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Options
    giphy.gif
    We needed Cobb Vanth shards for Krayt Dragon raid, Endor Gear Luke shards for Speeder Bike raid and Anakin Skywalker shards for Battle for Naboo raid?
  • Options
    There will be reasons for the ban, but what can you do to get the account free again or is there a way?
  • Options
    q5gabimfvvd3.jpg
    1n2top3ocwwc.jpg

Dude you totally cheated. 5 second battles, some w zero synergies.

What you can do:
    start a new account. Don't cheat.
    That account is/should be toast.
    Lesson: don't cheat.

• BadWolfWill
    66 posts Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    If you didn't cheat, then your kid definitely did.

Looking at your GAC history, battles that would take minutes are being won in five seconds.

https://swgoh.gg/p/888932528/gac-history/?gac=159
  • Options
    Also, they don't need to warn you. If you cheat, you're out.
  • Options
    Nachtmahr wrote: »
    There will be reasons for the ban, but what can you do to get the account free again or is there a way?
    Apparently you know why you were banned. AFAIK there is NO WAY.
    You cheated, your account is banned...no solution i know of.
  • Options
    like I said I definitely didn't do anything I asked my son he also said he didn't do anything so either there's something wrong or he's lying to me I've been playing the game since 2017 and the whole time without any problems If something is clearly cheated by you, the ban is understandable but how can you get the account free again? can you tell me how I can check this to the statement make a new account 1. it would be a **** shame because I've put a lot of work into it and 2. I can't do that because I don't have a menu to choose from
  • Options
    Radical concept, but if you don’t want your account to get banned, how about you don’t cheat?
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2414 posts Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    It’s impossible to get the results you did without cheating.

If you’re banned, you’re banned. You forfeited any progress made on this account.

The solution is either to create a brand new account and don’t cheat, or simply don’t play the game.
  • Options
    like I said I definitely didn't do anything I asked my son he also said he didn't do anything so either there's something wrong or he's lying to me I've been playing the game since 2017 and the whole time without any problems If something is clearly cheated by you, the ban is understandable but how can you get the account free again? can you tell me how I can check this to the statement make a new account 1. it would be a **** shame because I've put a lot of work into it and 2. I can't do that because I don't have a menu to choose from

You can’t get the account free, because someone has clearly used it to cheat with. That means other players have been suffering because of how someone has used the account.

To create a new account you’d have to log out of the Google/Apple account associated with the banned account.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options

I can only repeat it, but since you can't do anything to the acc anymore, you can have it deleted because my son doesn't have access to create a new acc from his cell phone. I deleted the Google Play account as described, but it's still banned and can't set up a new account Maybe help me with this and thanks for some help
  • Ultra
    11610 posts Moderator
    Options
    ct3pfirs5yhk.png

just from last week
  • Options
    Then I'll know what the problem is, thanks, so the account can be deleted now I can't understand it either So I made a new account and hope that something like this doesn't happen again. I wanted to make a new one for my son too but it doesn't work on his cell phone. Does anyone have an idea?
  • Options

I can only repeat it, but since you can't do anything to the acc anymore, you can have it deleted because my son doesn't have access to create a new acc from his cell phone. I deleted the Google Play account as described, but it's still banned and can't set up a new account Maybe help me with this and thanks for some help

Go to https://help.ea.com and tell them that you demand your account to be forgotten as per the right to be forgotten.

This will lead to your account getting deleted and you can start a new one
  • Options
    Idk, not particularly motivated to teach a cheater how to start up a new account when all likelihood is that they’ll just cheat on that account as well.

Zero remorse detected. Maybe play a different game. Do the playerbase a favor.
  • Options
    ... hope that something like this doesn't happen again...

Curious choice of words. I do hope something like this happens again. Every time.
  • Options
    ... hope that something like this doesn't happen again...

Curious choice of words. I do hope something like this happens again. Every time.

This is the way.
  • Options
    All aboard the excuse train!! Today's travel will involve kids, years of playing and only 5 second fights! Sit back and enjoy the ride!!
  • Options
    "I don't know how to cheat"

Provides proof of blatant cheating
  • Options
    Believe what you want, I said what I said, you know better You have no idea about me or my family, so save yourself such useless comments just because you mean you know everything better I would like to thank those who pointed out the mistakes I made with the ban, which happened rightly and with that the topic is over and there is no need to comment further So the topic and the game are history for me but you'll probably interpret it anyway how you think to interpret it
  • Options
    Believe what you want, I said what I said, you know better You have no idea about me or my family, so save yourself such useless comments just because you mean you know everything better I would like to thank those who pointed out the mistakes I made with the ban, which happened rightly and with that the topic is over and there is no need to comment further So the topic and the game are history for me but you'll probably interpret it anyway how you think to interpret it

If I had to imagine how a cheater would confront the public when called out for being a cheater, this is more or less the type of post I’d expect.

It’s not about apologizing and understanding that something wrong was done.

It’s about attacking, deflecting, and just tossing out a whole bunch of word salad.
  • Options
    What happened is also inexcusable EA has its rules and you have to stick to them, I'm aware of them. Cheaters out, you're right I looked for help because I had no information about why the ban came or what I was supposed to have done Now I know what happened and understand the punishment There's a great saying: ignorance protects against punishment, I didn't see that But what doesn't work is portraying other people as liars. Yes, there are people who don't know everything And talking about someone's children when you have no idea - a forum should remain objective But we will draw our conclusions from it and just let the game be and you won't hear about it anymore.
This discussion has been closed.