Grand Inquisitor Event

During the Grand Inquisitor event, fighting Ahsoka, second sister’s ability “can’t run forever” is not working. When ability is selected nothing happens for a couple of seconds, then it just goes to the next characters turn. I have restarted the game and found it to not solve issue. I’ve watched multiple guides where it has worked. Anyone else having this issue?

Replies

• ElJay wrote: »
    During the Grand Inquisitor event, fighting Ahsoka, second sister’s ability “can’t run forever” is not working. When ability is selected nothing happens for a couple of seconds, then it just goes to the next characters turn. I have restarted the game and found it to not solve issue. I’ve watched multiple guides where it has worked. Anyone else having this issue?

It's a known bug that they are currently investigating. For some people it's causing soft-locks where the buttons disappear and you have to force close the app to recover. Avoid using that ability if you can for now. I had a guild mate unlock GI today without using that ability so I know it can be done. Good luck. :smile:
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.