R9 Jabba w/R9 Krrsantan virtually unbeatable

Prev1
ObiDarthYoda
140 posts Member
edited November 2023
R9 Jabba w/R9 Krrsantan virtually unbeatable: our Guild hammered w/SLKR, Starkiller, JMK and not ONE of the 5 toons down. Horrible. Anyone have any success vs this ridiculous squad?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • I defeat team jabba with mjk, padme, kenobi, ahsoka tano and cat
  • I know what the counters are - but they do NOT work w/R9 Jabba & R9 Krrsantan - and especially w/a Datacron.
  • I defeat team jabba with mjk, padme, kenobi, ahsoka tano and cat

But R9 Jabba w/R9 Krrsantan? MUCH different beast. 10 attempts using SLKR, Starkiller, JMK, etc. and NOT ONE toon down.
  • Can we take a look at your mods?
    Not only me but our Guild, during latest TW, also had ZERO toons down after 10 battles. Not ONE toon down.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/516812931/characters/
  • I know what the counters are - but they do NOT work w/R9 Jabba & R9 Krrsantan - and especially w/a Datacron.

High end TW is filled with r9 Jabba and Krr with omi Embo and DCs. Do you really think no one has ever gotten through one?

High end TW is filled with r9 Jabba and Krr with omi Embo and DCs. Do you really think no one has ever gotten through one?

Don't know - that's why I posted...Do know that, at 9.9mm, I couldn't take out the squad and NEITHER could my entire Guild, so that's why I posted.
  • I'm not going to pretend it's an easy team to beat. Our guild often has multiple fails against good Jabba teams. But Phoenix, LV, Aphra with her DC, JMK with BB Echo, NS, etc--with proper modding and DCs--can win or at least make progress.
  • I'm not going to pretend it's an easy team to beat. Our guild often has multiple fails against good Jabba teams. But Phoenix, LV, Aphra with her DC, JMK with BB Echo, NS, etc--with proper modding and DCs--can win or at least make progress.

Appreciate for all the replies.

Don't know - that's why I posted...Do know that, at 9.9mm, I couldn't take out the squad and NEITHER could my entire Guild, so that's why I posted.

"Virtually unbeatable" was kind of an overstatement then.

"Virtually unbeatable" was kind of an overstatement then.

From the OP’s perspective, not really
  • You can always take out Santy with CAT leap and then let the battle time out without taking another turn, and that removes one toon and makes it easier for the next battle.
  • Can also send in SEE with some trash sith and Wat, link Krr and Embo(if omi'ed). SEE doesn't care about your relic level.
  • Oh, come on. Now you're just making sense.
    Not only me but our Guild, during latest TW, also had ZERO toons down after 10 battles. Not ONE toon down.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/516812931/characters/

Why not use SEE to at least take out Big K and Boushh? If you use a couple of tanks and Wat he may live long enough to take out Embo and Skiff too.
  • R9 Jabba w/R9 Krrsantan virtually unbeatable: our Guild hammered w/SLKR, Starkiller, JMK and not ONE of the 5 toons down. Horrible. Anyone have any success vs this ridiculous squad?

JMK should work fine, just have to play differently.
    Cool down reduction on CAT, Early Ult on JMK as soon as its available, Cat leap Boushh. With most of the damage gone it's either a long win, or time out with an easier 2 shot.
  • EgoSlayer wrote: »
    R9 Jabba w/R9 Krrsantan virtually unbeatable: our Guild hammered w/SLKR, Starkiller, JMK and not ONE of the 5 toons down. Horrible. Anyone have any success vs this ridiculous squad?

JMK should work fine, just have to play differently.
    Cool down reduction on CAT, Early Ult on JMK as soon as its available, Cat leap Boushh. With most of the damage gone it's either a long win, or time out with an easier 2 shot.

Sometimes you have to look for the 2-shot option like this one. Just wait until you have to deal with GL Leia on defense, which is much worse than Jabba's team even at R9.

Next time look at your strategies and watch some videos on how to take out the team. If you get Jabba down to solo, you can clear him with a Mon Mothma team virtually on auto.
  • Gawejn
    1087 posts Member
    You can also use slkr with kru and kylo and datacron with defense l6.
  • I can beat it with r9 jedi master Luke and cal kestis
  • SEE is virtually worthless vs Jabba: used SEE twice and, again, not ONE toon down. I'm grinding for GL Leia, so hoping she helps. JMLS always sounds good - but seems he must be R9 to counter the above. CAT DID leap but Krrsantan was revived.

Let me know if you face the above and what worked for you. (I'm going to try SLKR w/Wat next time: my usual SLKR squad took out zero toons.)
  • StarSon
    7365 posts Member
    SEE is virtually worthless vs Jabba: used SEE twice and, again, not ONE toon down. I'm grinding for GL Leia, so hoping she helps. JMLS always sounds good - but seems he must be R9 to counter the above. CAT DID leap but Krrsantan was revived.

Let me know if you face the above and what worked for you. (I'm going to try SLKR w/Wat next time: my usual SLKR squad took out zero toons.)

That's why you don't use the leap on Kr. You either need to short ult or use some other way to get around Kr so you can kill Boushh with the leap.
  • TVF
    36433 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    SEE is virtually worthless vs Jabba: used SEE twice and, again, not ONE toon down. I'm grinding for GL Leia, so hoping she helps. JMLS always sounds good - but seems he must be R9 to counter the above. CAT DID leap but Krrsantan was revived.

That's why you don't use the leap on Kr. You either need to short ult or use some other way to get around Kr so you can kill Boushh with the leap.

New DC will allow you to fleep Kr though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • StarSon
    7365 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »

I don't know what fleep means, but with new DC I still kill Boushh first.
  • JMK, Echo, CAT, Padme, Mace

Put DI on CAT then daze everyone with Echo. CAT leaps Krrsantan then everyone kills Boushh. Mace continually drops Krrsantan's health, protection and defense with Shatterpoint. Goes significantly faster with Mace's omicron as well.

It's not difficult. Use the tools at your disposal.
  • Leia at similar relic levels can work.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    I don't know what fleep means, but with new DC I still kill Boushh first.

"fleep" = "Force Leap".

And you shouldn't still kill Boussh first. To kill Boussh first requires waiting until Ult to get around taunt. If you kill Krrz with the anti-revive DC then you get to pile on Boussh earlier, and probably kill her just as fast or faster, but ALSO have Krrz dead.

If you can kill her just as fast and the only question is whether you want to kill only Boussh or Boussh+Krrz, why wouldn't you take the latter?
  • Thanks all for the suggestions: sure we w/face this squad in TW. Will post results of trying the above.
  • Facing more R9 Jabbas w/R9 Krrsantan: used SLKR w/Wat and nothing. The Level 9 Omicron adds 185.65% Defense PLUS ALL Rebels gain 200% Max Health AND they gained 50% Turn Meter PLUS took 75% less damage. Literally unbeatable for our Guild. (Aussie Dingoes, a 450 million Guild is our opponent in TW: really good matching CG...NOT.)

Hoping to take one out next time with a GL Leia; maybe Reva a counter?