Another Fleet Arena Cheater

Name: "Kai"

Ally Code: Unknown

Guild: "Slava Rossii" (formerly "Tarian")

((My Ally Code: 111-626-465))

This guy has been **** off everyone in our fleet shard by hacking to the top and sniping payouts. There is no way that he is legitimately winning when his entire fleet dies to a single AOE :/

cheater_exposed.PNG?ex=6578af56&is=65663a56&hm=8be3371682911412e5a39e42df13093d446d0f7d0df855134f263b426efe5026&

Replies

• Last week he was doing the same with a 3* Executrix and 4* Tie Fighter.

Hoping something can be done before he scrapes enough credits/shards together to give the illusion of being legitimate.

Already contacted CG_Leviathan a week or two ago but no response as of yet.
  • Last week he was doing the same with a 3* Executrix and 4* Tie Fighter.

Hoping something can be done before he scrapes enough credits/shards together to give the illusion of being legitimate.

Already contacted CG_Leviathan a week or two ago but no response as of yet.

You won’t ever get a response. Hopefully that cheat will just disappear one day from your shards.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • I've been waiting 3 months for anything to happen. They don't seem to take this very seriously.
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited December 2023
    What I do is report the cheaters on EA Help, by mail, as by chat they not help, as here by PM sending PM to CG_Leviathan neither works as it seems is not doing this job currently, the only way is EA Help. By this way I got ban some of them. I have a cheater in fleet arena currently disturbing us everyday, reported since 2 months ago, and still is there.
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    This is the reply I received from EA Help. Is needed keep trying until get something like this, as another 2 guys requested me send the mail address, the platform, the username and other non-sense things, so I replied them saying this has nothing to do with my problem, and I did it another time in next bad reply, until this one which seems the correct:

Thank you for reaching EA. My name is **** and I hope you're doing well.

I gather that you are facing a issue regarding cheater. I will surely provide you with all possible help and information.

Don't worry we are here to help.

I have saved the information you have provided. Once our Studio get the case they will investigate and take an action. Please be assured your concern is our top priority, we will investigate this report and take necessary action in accordance with our Terms of Services.
    Players who doesn't play by our rules and violate the EA Policies, for which their account are liable to be banned or to take action against them.

In future, if you see such behavior again, please report the player via in-game report feature.

For more information kindly go through the following article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

For now the case will be visible as resolved on your end as the case is briefed and directed to the right channels for investigation. We will be unable to disclose the results of this investigation, or any actions taken against the reported player due to our privacy policies.

Thank you for your valuable report about such players. I simply appreciate your spirit for a fair gameplay.