Why no love for snoke or maz Kanata?

So we can get main characters, side characters that had very little screen time and even generic toons that don't even have actual names but why dont some characters who had some form of decent presence in the new trilogy over several films get added to the game? Snoke was pretty much the big baddie up until his death in episode 8 and maz even though she didn't have much to contribute had more screen time than some named heroes we got more recently (looking at you zorri bliss). So why haven't they been added yet? I've heard snoke could be a potential support for first order as an idea like how Ben solo is for Rey, and maz could be a support for smugglers like hermit Yoda is for jedi.

Replies

  • Snoke was a puppet. Completely irrelevant. I'd prefer to see jar-jar before snoke.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Snoke was a puppet.

    So was Hermit Yoda

    Snoke was a puppet in the film. Palpatine's puppet.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Snoke was a puppet.

    So was Hermit Yoda

    Snoke was a puppet in the film. Palpatine's puppet.

    Darth Vader was Palpatine's puppet.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Even so I believe first order needs some kind of support toon like Ben solo and snoke could fit the role even if God forbid the movies depicted him as nothing but a puppet. It's not like the game and the movies are canonical anyway.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Snoke was a puppet.

    So was Hermit Yoda

    Snoke was a puppet in the film. Palpatine's puppet.

    Darth Vader was Palpatine's puppet.

    Lol no.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Snoke was a puppet.

    So was Hermit Yoda

    Snoke was a puppet in the film. Palpatine's puppet.

    Darth Vader was Palpatine's puppet.

    Lol no.

    Fine, he was Palpatine's dog on a leash.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Just throwing out my vote that I’d be perfectly fine with them never adding another ST character to the game again
  • Still waiting for jarjar
  • TVF
    36433 posts Member
    Haugs wrote: »
    Just throwing out my vote that I’d be perfectly fine with them never adding another ST character to the game again

    Our votes cancel each other out, sorry.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I'll add another vote to never have another ST char, just a trainwreck of an era.

    Add more Old/High republic and legends tbh.
  • Still waiting for jarjar

    D6whfroW4AAYDQm.jpeg

  • We can’t just have every interesting character in the game immediately, otherwise the game stops growing dramatically. I’m sure there’s plenty of characters CG would love to add when it’s time.
  • Durge, Meetra Surik, Vitiate, Jace Malcom, Cade Skywalker, Darth Krayt, Porkins, Jar Jar, Crix Madine, Luthen Rael, SGT Blueberry, Captain Fordo, Alpha, Boss, Scorch, Fixer, Tech, Cal Skirata, Darman, Niner, Atin, Fi, Satele Shan....non-comprehensive list of better characters, than those two, that still aren't in the game.
  • Jacgul wrote: »
    Durge, Meetra Surik, Vitiate, Jace Malcom, Cade Skywalker, Darth Krayt, Porkins, Jar Jar, Crix Madine, Luthen Rael, SGT Blueberry, Captain Fordo, Alpha, Boss, Scorch, Fixer, Tech, Cal Skirata, Darman, Niner, Atin, Fi, Satele Shan....non-comprehensive list of better characters, than those two, that still aren't in the game.

    Don't forget Grogu.
  • OmegaIV wrote: »
    Jacgul wrote: »
    Durge, Meetra Surik, Vitiate, Jace Malcom, Cade Skywalker, Darth Krayt, Porkins, Jar Jar, Crix Madine, Luthen Rael, SGT Blueberry, Captain Fordo, Alpha, Boss, Scorch, Fixer, Tech, Cal Skirata, Darman, Niner, Atin, Fi, Satele Shan....non-comprehensive list of better characters, than those two, that still aren't in the game.

    Don't forget Grogu.

    We already have 3x (IG11, Bando, IG12)
Sign In or Register to comment.