THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

How dare you at CG demean Darth Bane to that of a Conquest, especially THAT of the dumpster fire version we got in the clone wars.

That is by far the worst representation of him EVER!!!

I have given you an amazing Kit for a true Darth Bane Galactic Legend.

Replies

• I'm excited for Bane. Conquest or not. Your unacceptable issue sounds like a personal problem
  • I'm happy it's conquest, some of the easiest toons to get and probably the most ftp friendly. would you rather a marquee or legend event like new Bo Katan where we will need 3 marquee toons who will probably not even be farmable when the event comes out?
  • Im still laughing at pay pigs. I dont mind ding **** and a little argument here and there. Its swgoh and its divisive soo...

Pay pigs lol
  • Cant say do ng
  • TVF
    36445 posts Member
    How dare you at CG demean Darth Bane to that of a Conquest, especially THAT of the dumpster fire version we got in the clone wars.

That is by far the worst representation of him EVER!!!

I have given you an amazing Kit for a true Darth Bane Galactic Legend.

Did you really think they were going to use your kit?

They used mine for IG-86.

Apologies to everyone.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I found his announcement actually funny. I was just telling my guild that I expect the 2024 GL to be a DS GL and I gave Bane as a possibility and most people turned me down saying CG would never make him. So at least I was 1/2 right although I think he would have been better served as a GL.
  • I think this degree of anger over such a trivial thing is a surefire sign of a Vitamin D deficiency
  • huh?