Datacron drops

Was there an update to the frequency of datacron drops or am I on an absurdly bad run of RNG? Haven’t had a single datacron drop from conquest despite playing the phase 1 extra node roughly 18-19 times since this conquest started. I hate the things anyway but they are a necessary evil for TW and GAC. I’d say I’ve averaged around 10-11 new datacrons per conquest so I’m way behind almost a week in with no new additions.

Replies

• It is all RNG which is why I hate them so much. I can do the same amount of battles as a guildmate I can get 1 and they will get 12. I wish there was some way to guarentee you get at least 1 every 5 attempts.
  • TVF
    36442 posts Member
    Most of the game is like that
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I've read before that there is a cap of 30 datacrons, so if you're averaging 10 a conquest and you haven't gotten rid of any you may be at the cap
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Oh maybe I have too many of the old ones. I’ll salvage some and see if that helps. Thanks for the tip.
  • Quick update, I deleted some unused datacrons and immediately dropped a new one after playing a battle. Could be happenstance but happy one dropped either way
  • Quick update, I deleted some unused datacrons and immediately dropped a new one after playing a battle. Could be happenstance but happy one dropped either way

Totally happenstance. You can have 30 of each set, so set 11 has no impact on set 12. You've just been unlucky, I've had plenty drop (I'm at like 23 set 12 right now)