Getting Aurodium Heatsinks by crafting MK 3 Sienar Holo Projectors

I recently discovered that the best way to get Aurodium Heatsinks is to craft Mk3 Sienar Holo Projectors. Now for some reason when I try to do that it says "There is no crafting recipe for this item." I thought maybe they changed it bc it was to easy to get the Aurodium heatsinks. But Ahnald just released a video and he was able to craft the Mk3 Sienar Holo Projectors. Why am I not able to craft these anymore?!?!

Replies

• My guess is you are long pressing on the salvage item, rather than the full item.
  • That could be the case but if I just click it it just scraps it and I have to scrap 5 just to get 1 heatsinks.
  • Wolves is right. Sounds like you are pressing the wrong item. Check it’s got the ‘250’ above the icon and then long press. You should then have a craft option
  • Thanks. Let me try that.
  • Just double checked and crafting still works for me.
  • Just checked and it works to craft. Here's a picture step-by-step to help just in case.

3n7ckch85r9j.jpg

37v8nihp0fa1.jpg

9rvy7k1708x6.jpg

9f5enkqihphu.jpg
  • Thanks. Unfortunately I can't buy anymore so I will try as soon as I can.
  • 7ppskhxqv3wj.jpeg

You can get them from Guild Activity Store several different ways.
    You can use Tokens like the above picture or even use Raid MK 1 currency to get them.

Or

If you want to save above currency, you can always farm 9-F Light Side Node.
    It’s a good spot to farm for other items as well.
  • @playerJ Thank you for that. I was able to buy MK3 Siener Holo Projectors. It still does not let me craft them. 1 MK3 Siener Holo projector yields 5 Heatsinks right now. Is that the same as what I'd get if I was able to craft them?
  • @playerJ Thank you for that. I was able to buy MK3 Siener Holo Projectors. It still does not let me craft them. 1 MK3 Siener Holo projector yields 5 Heatsinks right now. Is that the same as what I'd get if I was able to craft them?

Yes, 5 heat sinks for a crafted mk3 holo is what you would expect. Have another look at the reply from _Marec_ - in that third screenshot, you can click on the picture of the salvage (where it says "426/20") and that will bring up another button that says "find" - click on that and it will show you all the sources from which mk3 holoprojector salvage is available - mostly. If you want to craft them, the salvage is what you're looking for.

I say mostly because currently for at least some people (myself included) the 'find' workflow is bugged - if your shipments have refreshed recently and you haven't opened those shipment screens, sometimes they won't show up when you hit 'find' - for that reason I always click through the shipments before trying to do this. Super annoying bug but at least the work-around is easy. Hope it gets fixed soon.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.

Yes, 5 heat sinks for a crafted mk3 holo is what you would expect. Have another look at the reply from _Marec_ - in that third screenshot, you can click on the picture of the salvage (where it says "426/20") and that will bring up another button that says "find" - click on that and it will show you all the sources from which mk3 holoprojector salvage is available - mostly. If you want to craft them, the salvage is what you're looking for.

I say mostly because currently for at least some people (myself included) the 'find' workflow is bugged - if your shipments have refreshed recently and you haven't opened those shipment screens, sometimes they won't show up when you hit 'find' - for that reason I always click through the shipments before trying to do this. Super annoying bug but at least the work-around is easy. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Thanks so much for the tip! I will do the same. I have noticed that often when I hit "Find" it comes up with nothing.