Attacker, Galactic Republic, Jedi, Leader
- Galactic Republic Jedi Synergy
- Padawan Lessons is a new status effect that provides extra bonuses based on starting Protection
- He’s gonna make a pretty big splash in Territory War with his Omicron ability
- Beq incorporated with the QGJ team creates a nice addition on the Holotable
- Dual Lightsabers, need we say more
- Kelleran Beq was the Jedi who saved Grogu at the Jedi Temple during Order 66 as seen in the third season episode of The Mandalorian: The Foundling.
- His first appearance, however, was on the web series “Jedi Temple Challenge” as the host of the kid’s challenge show
- Kelleran is portrayed by Ahmed Best, who fans will recognize as the voice and motion-capture artist of Jar Jar Binks
- We took inspiration from both The Mandalorian appearance and his duties as host of Jedi Temple Challenge for the names and effects of all of his abilities
- Because Kelleran is most famously known as a protector of Grogu, we leaned into Protection being a very big part of his mechanics
- You will want to mod Kelleran Beq a little differently than you’re used to for Agility-based Attackers in SWGOH. Because Kelleran gains stacks of Padawan Lessons for every 10,000 Protection he has at the start of battle, he gains extra value with Protection primaries, giving players another option rather than just the Offense and Critical Damage primaries you’re used to.
- Remember, for every 10,000 Protection, you get 1 stack of Padawan lessons. Each stack of Padawan lessons gives you 20 Defense Penetration and 5% Offense, so the end result is 10,000 Protection = +20 Defense Penetration and +5% Offense allowing you more room in your modding since you are getting two more stats “for free”.
FAQ:When and how can we acquire Kelleran Beq?
His Marquee will begin this Thursday at 11a Pacific Time.How many stacks of Padawan Lessons can we get?
100What role is Kelleran Beq?
Have a question about Kelleran Beq’s Kit? Fill out this form here:
Question Deadline:12/06/2023, 10:59 AM PT
Saber StabilityFinal Text:
Deal Physical Damage to target enemy and grant Foresight to a random ally who doesn't already have it. If it is Kelleran Beq's turn, attack again.SPECIAL 1:
Lightsaber Training - CD 3Final Text:
Deal Physical damage to target enemy. All allies gain Offense Up for 2 turns. Call all Galactic Republic Jedi allies to assist. If there are no allied Galactic Legends, allies recover Health and Protection equal to 50% of the damage dealt until the end of the turn. Otherwise they recover Health and Protection equal to 5% of the damage dealt until the end of the turn.SPECIAL 2:
Jedi Bravery - Zeta - CD 2 - Unlock Tier 7Final Text:
Dispel all debuffs on all allies. Deal Physical damage to target enemy and deal an additional 20% of Kelleran Beq's Max Protection to the target enemy as True damage.Leader:
By The Will Of The Council - Omicron - Unlock Tier 4Final Text:
Galactic Republic Jedi allies have 50% Defense, 40% Tenacity, and 30 Speed.
At the start of battle, all other Galactic Republic Jedi allies gain stacks of Padawan Lessons equal to the number of stacks on Kelleran Beq for the rest of battle.
All Jedi allies gain Foresight for 2 turns at the start of each encounter.While in Territory Wars and there are no Galactic Legends
and all allies are Galactic Republic Jedi: At the start of battle allies gain additional 5% Offense for each stack of Padawan Lessons on them, doubled while they have Foresight.
Whenever an ally with Protection uses an ability on their turn, call a random other ally to assist.
The first time each ally loses all Protection, they recover 50% Turn Meter, gain 150% Bonus Protection for 3 turns, and gain 10% Critical Chance, Critical Damage, and Offense plus an additional +2% for each stack of Padawan Lessons on them.
While Kelleran Beq is active, allies have +500% Defense. While another ally has Protection, Kelleran can't be defeated.Unique:
The Sabered Hand - Zeta - Unlock Tier 7Final Text:
If all allies are Galactic Republic Jedi, Kelleran Beq loses 40% Max Health and gains double that as Max Protection.
For every 10,000 Protection Kelleran Beq has at the start of battle, he gains a stack of Padawan Lessons for the rest of battle.
While Kelleran Beq has Protection, he has 100% Counter Chance, a 50% chance to attack again whenever he uses a basic ability, and can't drop below 100% Health.If there are no allied Galactic Legends
- Whenever a Galactic Republic Jedi ally is inflicted with Healing Immunity, they gain 40% Protection Up and Tenacity Up for 1 turn
- Whenever a Galactic Republic Jedi ally is inflicted with Target Lock, they recover 20% Health and Protection and +10% Turn Meter
If Kelleran Beq is in the Leader slot and not the ally slot, the first time he would be defeated, he instead recovers 100% Health and Protection and gains a bonus turn. Otherwise, if the allied leader is a Galactic Republic Jedi and not a Galactic Legend at the start of the battle, they gain Second Wind for the rest of the battle, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented.Padawan Lessons
: For each stack of Padawan Lessons, this character gains 20 Defense Penetration and 5% Offense