Magick Stealth not Working Correctly?

Klogott
54 posts Member
edited December 2023
As the title says, I believe Magick Stealt isnt working correctly. My Merrin died a few times while having her Magick Stealth, even though her Kit says she cant be defeated while having it, (Yes, I have the Zeta, thats not the Problem) in Wave 4 of CT3 of the Secrets and Shadows Assault Battle (Its Palpatines AoE that kills her).

Replies

• StarSon
    7371 posts Member
    Assume you died to Sid? In which case, order of operations issue. He's applying debuffs and then doing damage, and as soon as an ally gets a debuff Merrin loses Magick Stealth.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Assume you died to Sid? In which case, order of operations issue. He's applying debuffs and then doing damage, and as soon as an ally gets a debuff Merrin loses Magick Stealth.

Yes, I died to Sidious.
    Shouldnt she revive someone then?
  • StarSon
    7371 posts Member
    Klogott wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »

Yes, I died to Sidious.
    Shouldnt she revive someone then?

She might do, but it all happens in order such that you still die.

For instance, you have magick stealth and Talia is dead, the aoe applies debuffs so you lose stealth, revive Talia, and then the aoe hits and kills everyone. The only way past is to have Daka survive the hit.