Conquest Rewards Shortage

Bob13476
posts Member
edited December 2023
Anyone else not get the rewards they actually earned from conquest? Maxed it on hard to be told I only ended up at 627 and that my screenshot showing red crate wasn't good enough and they weren't going to do anything else. Now I'm not able to unlock Gideon and I missed out on the rewards difference between the last two crates.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Bob13476 wrote: »
    Anyone else not get the rewards they actually earned from conquest? Maxed it on hard to be told I only ended up at 627 and that my screenshot showing red crate wasn't good enough and they weren't going to do anything else. Now I'm not able to unlock Gideon and I missed out on the rewards difference between the last two crates.

It happens to a few people every conquest. With the screenshot I'm pretty sure they usually gift the difference. Try again. Their help is terribad but every now and then you get someone that is willing to help you.
  • Options
    Yeah happened to me as well this Conquest. Had red crate four days before it ended and was just farming DC nodes, but didn't screenshot the red crate this time. I've literally red crate'd every conquest since they started so it's really annoying. I guess I shouldn't trust CG to do anything competently.
  • Options
    Yes, it happened to me this conquest too. I only received 65 shards, despite getting red crate.

It also happened for the final Malicos conquest, leaving me 15 short. Really left me scratching my head as to what had happened.

Unfortunately help were useless on that occasion and, thus far, useless this time too. I might try them again.
  • crzydroid
    7371 posts Moderator
    Options
    Try submitting to Answers HQ instead of in-game help.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>