edited January 1
Snoke- 5 star

Jar Jar- 2 star

Luthen Reil- 3 star

Huyang- 4 star

Satele Shan- 7 star
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• That's fascinating! Thanks for sharing!
  • I enjoy these threads - and you can tell that they are coming from a Star Wars fan who is interested in collecting instead of someone looking for a lifter.
    It is surprising that we didn’t get a snoke yet- he would have made a good lifter for SEE I think, maybe they wanted to stay away from the negativity around that character and movie arc.
    Satele should make an appearance when they dip into that era again. That will be fun.
    It feels like they have been trying to figure out how to get Jim Jam into the game for awhile- trying to figure out where he could fit. Maybe he just ends up being an NPC down the line.
    I am looking forward to Baylan and Shin. They probably will wait- but maybe get a season 1 Baylan in to pay homage to Ray Stevenson.
  • Jar jar,
    Commando droid,
    That shark general from clone wars.
  • Ultra
    11486 posts Moderator
    Snoke- 5 star

Jar Jar- 2 star

Luthen Reil- 3 star

Huyang- 4 star

Satele Shan- 7 star

i think mentioning the stars are pointless
  • Although it won’t happen now with the inclusion of Darth Bane, I originally wanted Bane to come in with a selection of characters from the book trilogy. Darth Zannah, Darth Cognus, Githany, Caleb for example. Very much looking forward to unlocking Bane though.
  • I added stale on the list because we got darth malgus after darth malak, and their names sound similar
  • I meant satele instead of stale
    Whoops
  • Wouldn't mind seeing Jar Jar, plus 4 other Gungan characters so we can have a Gungan squad.
  • Meesa like dey wat dis talke talk going
  • I would like more of the old republic era members. Darth Scourge, Satele Shan, Sith Emperor Tenebrae, Ludo Kressh, Mandalor the Ultimate, farther back to Naga Sadow, etc. I think Tenebrae would be a cool galactic legend. He is the one that turned Revan and Malak, and one of the most influential characters in the old republic formation.
  • YES more ancient Sith would be awesome
  • Marka Ragnos would make a great Sith Galactic Legend character, and Mandalore the Ultimate as a Mandalorian Galactic Legend.
  • Tyber Zann

Urai Fen

Silri

Legends Thrawn

Gideon Hask

Admiral Versio
  • Battlefront 2 player detected
  • No hate tho,
    Hask could be an interesting FO/empire toon
  • I wonder why they only put one character from force unleashed and Battlefront II, there are plenty of good characters from them and more
  • I also think Morgan Elsbeth could be cool.
  • I wonder why they only put one character from force unleashed and Battlefront II, there are plenty of good characters from them and more
    Probably just because the other characters they have a preference for, which is fine
    Also pretty much most of the enemies types introduced in force unleashed would be awesome

• I also think Luthen would be a good addition. Mostly for what he could bring to squads under the rebellion banner but also for that amazing ship of his. That concentrated laser weapon was a suprise.
  • We want Darth Mauls Mandalorian Trooper from Clone Wars (black and red) with horns on the helmet 😀